Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evie EV charging networks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The longstanding 50kW charger at Dan Murphys Batemans Bay has recently switched from Chargefox to Evie - likely part of this partnership.

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 17.19.25.png

Happy Eater!

Evie released some charger leaderboards for December 2022 / January 2023 in this article. The top 5 sites over that period by total kWh were:

1. Seven Hills, NSW
  2. Sutton Forest, NSW
  3. Coomera, QLD
  4. Coochin Creek, QLD
  5. Tarcutta, NSW
Seven Hills must be due an upgrade to 4 units, if they can get the power!

I imagine Taree would normally be a contender for that list too.

Have been waiting for this one for a long time! Should make trips to Brisbane so much faster. 190kW on Evie vs 42kW on QESH is no comparison. Can't wait to try it on my next trip
Considering the QESH DC unit at Proserpine cuts out after a few minutes (or did for a mate of mine the other day)...

...and considering the QESH AC unit at Proserpine isn't correctly set up in the Chargefox app, so you can't lift the green flap & plug in...

190kW on Evie vs 2kW at some motel in Airlie Beach that he booked himself into is no comparison!

Depends. Some of these new Evie sites are the 350kW which are still an original design.

Much if the Gold Coast network which uses newer RTM75s has had average uptime.

Biggest difference seems to be between operators and what their spares stock, service arrangements and spare parts SLS is.

They put this on Facebook --------
Want to test our new app?
Over the past 6 months, we've been busy building a new Evie app based on your feedback. We're now looking for participants for our testing phase before our official launch.
If you're interested in being among the first cohort to test our new app and provide valuable feedback, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us a DM with your email address, and we'll share more information about the next steps. Thank you for your continued support!