Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evie EV charging networks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Western Victoria .....crickets.

1707275120441.png

All Evie locations:

1707275017246.png

Evie 2+ stall locations only:

1707275063417.png

Thankyou for pointing out the huge gaps anywhere between Werribee and Hamilton. Also huge gaps between Nhill and Hamilton. In those small countries towns without an EV Charger you may have 3+ servos you do get some odd looks but it is getting better than it was a few years ago.

I’m afraid you don’t realise how good you have it in VIC… and yet some still seem dissatisfied 🙄. Here’s the Evie map for NSW… for any station count, not only 2+

IMG_0634.jpeg

See all those stations shown near the Murray River? All of them are in Victoria🙄

I noticed this week that Evie Leichhardt have reconfigured their site. Where they used to have 2 units side by side and 2 EV spaces, they have moved one of the units around the corner and each one now serves two spaces (I think these are RTM75 units?).

The original location has 1 x CCS2 and 1 x CHAdeMO. The new spot has 2 x CCS2. So this site can now charge 4 cars simultaneously (3 x CCS2) instead of 2.

IMG_9193.jpeg

Was back in Beechworth charging this morning before doing a run out to bright then back to albury.
The charger here is in the council carpark. I should forward all of these photos to my council who claim to have conducted an extensive survey of all councils, and their highly paid advisers determined that no council in australia is facilitating EV charging.
While i was there a guy and his wife turned up in a new ionic6.

Reactions: dronus
Not for much longer.

See also this detailed report from three Sydney councils.
I must say I’d be happy to see them start charging. They get some repayment for the expense, EV uptake is gaining traction and those chargers are very busy.

The charger here is in the council carpark. I should forward all of these photos to my council who claim to have conducted an extensive survey of all councils, and their highly paid advisers determined that no council in australia is facilitating EV charging.
You could also tell them about the 50kW DC charger on Flinders St in Townsville. It is provided free by the city council. It is malfunctioning at the moment, but Plugshare shows heaps of use (which would also be a small subset of the actual use) over a period of years.

Reactions: dronus