Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Exclusive pics and videos of the model during various stages of assembly!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon Reeve Musk - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer

Yeah, I mean, we're – as we talked about before, really, the main thing with the X is just scaling up production. We're making steady progress with each passing week. Actually, seven days a week, every day, I get an update on manufacturing progress and what the issues are. And we see no fundamental issues on the production ramp. It's just a question of how quickly we can solve each issue. I mean they are really down to like the little things, like the placement of the seal on the door and whether that results in the bright trim alignment being correct, this is quite nuanced. So we feel very confident of being able to get to several hundred vehicles per week by the end of the year.

Read more:*Tesla Motors (TSLA) Elon Reeve Musk on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript

My expectations go way up after seeing this video. So much for the Nay sayers saying only a few hand made cars in 2015. This was taken last week leaving 4 weeks until Dec 31. Hopefully they won't get built and stock piled missing one or two parts

It will be interesting to see how many get delivered by the 31st. I would now think the over under might be 500. In true Tesla style I Can see a big event at the factory with several Hundred X's being delivered at the same time.

Maybe I will get My Production 3xx by end of Feb.