Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glen Allen, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI, for folks stopping in for a charge, and not wanting to walk all away the expansion fencing, there is no blockades if you walk on the grass behind the super chargers over to Chilis. And if you rather not walk entirely on the grass, you can walk entirely over the mound and there is a sidewalk on the other side.

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark
Lots of trenching going on

9AD2E2AB-F5F7-43F2-A3FC-51DC316FBED8.jpeg 074C6A88-FC95-4BDE-A721-9EFA63E38FA5.jpeg

I'm planning on stopping there on Wednesday before Thanksgiving as my only stop going to NoVA. I'm guessing that the construction will not be complete, but does anyone have prior experience with how busy this site may be that day?
I have been there multiple times and never had to wait, but it does get busy. Really depends on the time of day I think.

Reactions: ASUComputerGuy
Nobody there at 5:30am yesterday when I was pulled in. Had a moment of panic upon arrival with a low remaining charge on our overnight trip south from Boston to Richmond and saw the site surrounded by fencing and dark. Thought it was offline. I’ve only done a few supercharger stops in my two months of X ownership and all other sites have been new illuminated chargers. I’ll be returning there to charge on our way back north later this week.

Reactions: BigD0g