Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About $810-815 for 24 months
Just want to say "thanks" to @SoCal Jimmy for this thread.
I didn't even know what an OA was nor why I should have one.
Put a deposit on a service loaner (white on white) X90D about 12 days ago. Picked it up the day before a long trip. Tesla Burbank was accommodating and got it as ready as possible with a few things on the due bill for when I return.
Drove it from SoCal to Idaho for the eclipse. Car-camped on the Snake River, saw an amazing celestial magic show with family/friends and drove home. Over 2000 miles. Learned the new features of the X vs my '13 S while on the road.
Great car! I never even missed my S. (shhh don't tell her).

Glad to hear it buddy. Congrats.

Just want to say "thanks" to @SoCal Jimmy for this thread.
I didn't even know what an OA was nor why I should have one.
Put a deposit on a service loaner (white on white) X90D about 12 days ago. Picked it up the day before a long trip. Tesla Burbank was accommodating and got it as ready as possible with a few things on the due bill for when I return.
Drove it from SoCal to Idaho for the eclipse. Car-camped on the Snake River, saw an amazing celestial magic show with family/friends and drove home. Over 2000 miles. Learned the new features of the X vs my '13 S while on the road.
Great car! I never even missed my S. (shhh don't tell her).

You'll find that a car closer to MSRP will cost you more per month on a 2 year than a 3 year, similar to what you'd see with BMW and Mercedes. They actually got their residuals right this time for the 2 year program.

From the lease quotes I've seen it looks like they are using 54% of MSRP + $7500 as the residual value for a 3-year lease. Any idea what they are using for residual value on the 2-year lease?

From the lease quotes I've seen it looks like they are using 54% of MSRP + $7500 as the residual value for a 3-year lease. Any idea what they are using for residual value on the 2-year lease?
Looks like they are using approx 58-59% based on my quote. Mine has 1000/miles and has an exact 58% residual on a 24/month (12k miles) assuming still the +7500 added on. So with the 7500 its 64.89%

I agree that most of the deals are gone - there's no "dump" of inventory cars going on after the flood of recent 90Ds that were snatched up. But make your OA look for them. Tesla is still popping out an amazing deal every so often. My OA found an AP1 P100DL with $45K price reduction that leased for $956/month (I understand about half off regular lease rate). It was grabbed by someone on TMC!

I'll quote my own post since I can't find the newer 100D thread. There are some 100Ds that are dropping under $1k/mth for lease. My OA sent me a beautiful Obsidian Black loaded one that just drops below $1K/mth. So they are out there - just need to look (and look and look!), otherwise, it seems most are in the $1,200+/mth range.

Reactions: VikH
My difference was $100 more on a 24 month lease ? Going to ask them to recalculate Not familiar with leases, what do you advice I should I ask them
It’s a factor of all your numbers so hard to say. Price, price after discount and any money down, and how many miles on the lease. If you are ok sharing those, and how many miles are on the one you are getting,if any, happy to plug them into my little home grown calculator I’ve been using for years. I’d probably want to know the current 36 month payment they quoted you to confirm accuracy. But all those initial numbers play into the 24month quote.

Here are the specs of the other cars if someone wants to jump on it:

2017 Blue 90D / $85,550, Glass Roof, 19" SIlver, White Interior, Carbon Fiber, Black Headliner , Enhanced AP2, Premium Upgrades. ($19k discount).

2017 Blue 90D / $85,650, Glass Roof, 19" SIlver, Tan Interior, Carbon Fiber, Black Headliner , Enhanced AP2, Premium Upgrades.($21k discount)

P.S. Socal Jimmy is the prob the best Tesla unofficial OA ever!
Are these still available? Interest in both.