Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Please check out the latest TMC Podcast (#13) where we discussed new Model Y launches, Tesla improving service, nationwide EV charging expansion, and viewer comments from previous episodes YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

What would my adjusted price be to change from LR to P? I ordered on February 6th $62,440for MYLR

I have that same price for MYLR with the 20" wheels (ordered 2/8). The change resulted in $3k extra. Still $4K cheaper than if placing a new order right now.

Capture_modely.JPG

• Disagree
Reactions: mservoss and RC81
Yeah. Don’t care. LR shouldn’t take 4 months or more longer.
Ok. Not trying to justify it or change your mind. Just clarify what you ordered and make sure you knew. Sounds like you did and I think we all understand your frustration. I’m sure you also know you can switch to MYP and skip ahead of every one that has ordered a MYP after you if you want to do it.

Reactions: chungachguk
Ok. Not trying to justify it or change your mind. Just clarify what you ordered and make sure you knew. Sounds like you did and I think we all understand your frustration. I’m sure you also know you can switch to MYP and skip ahead of every one that has ordered a MYP after you if you want to do it.
Why direct people towards that?

Hey! Don’t say that! I don’t wanna be jumped anymore!

I’m not trying to push anyone. I came to this forum to learn from people that were in similar situation as me. This forum and everyone in it has been a great help to me for keeping updated on the process and learning about my Tesla Model Y. Merely trying to pay that forward.
Pay it forward after June 😎

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC