Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 2/9
EDD1: 3/9-3/31
EDD2: 3/10-3/24
MYP
EXT: White
Int: Black
NO FSD/TOW

EDD changed on Saturday morning. Have had dreams since the EDD updated that my app has a Vin, just to wake up and find out it doesn't.

I’m holding off from purchasing FSD since my state charges sales tax on the full price of the vehicle as delivered. Whereas purchasing post delivery has no sales tax.
Very true, besides, may be better to go Month to Month and rumor of Annual subscription coming. If you buy it outright, its like 5 year's worth of month to month. or try it Monthly and if you REALLY like it then dish out the $$

Reactions: Maxw72
I’m holding off from purchasing FSD since my state charges sales tax on the full price of the vehicle as delivered. Whereas purchasing post delivery has no sales tax.
Yeah we’re planning on removing it before we actually need to buy it. Just seeing if it helps our EDD do *something*.

Very true, besides, may be better to go Month to Month and rumor of Annual subscription coming. If you buy it outright, its like 5 year's worth of month to month. or try it Monthly and if you REALLY like it then dish out the $$
Yeah, I had read something about Tesla going to a subscription for the FSD but nothing concrete at this point. I guess the smart thing to do would be to equip the vehicle with it now and remove it before delivery in case the full purchase is still on available option.

Does anyone know if making a change by adding FSD to the purchase now would reset my place in line?

Finally have an update. Went from “August 2022” to “May 2022”.

The sad/funny part is that we have an August order (with October profile completion) that’s currently sitting at “June 2022” 😩

Though, we do currently have FSD on the blue February order, so that likely has something to do with it.