Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSP MSM white interior no FSD OD: 2/12 in South Florida

EDD just changed today from 4/12-5/10 to 5/18-6/15. 🤦‍♂️
I have the same exact car spec and for a Fort Lauderdale delivery as well.

The worry I have is my OD was 3-6 and my EDD is only a little behind you (5/23 - 6/27) So my negative thinking brain tells me my window will jump even further out soon. You let me know when you get a VIN please!?!

The Jump for those (me included) that ordered MYP in Feb, seeing April delivery on the website, from apr/may to may/june is consistent across the board.. just wanted to drop a boring statement...on top of my SA telling me 2 days ago "we are waiting for loads of cars from Freemont, I think your EDD will change again soon"....boxed reply I fear

The Jump for those (me included) that ordered MYP in Feb, seeing April delivery on the website, from apr/may to may/june is consistent across the board.. just wanted to drop a boring statement...on top of my SA telling me 2 days ago "we are waiting for loads of cars from Freemont, I think your EDD will change again soon"....boxed reply I fear
I talked to my rep over the weekend. Local Tesla shop hasn't had a Model Y in the showroom for a month. He said their MY for the showroom should arrive on the 14th.... will see if it arrived today.

Bahahawahaha….waiting a loads of cars from Fremont…. Are you sure he meant cars…. it is Cali…. Wait do you think he meant we are waiting for Model Y’s to be made and shipped…No made and shipped to LR guys who shifted to P…….😂🤣

I ordered MYLR back in Feb 10th, my first delivery date was August and now its pushed back to Oct - Jan 2022.
I have 2 questions:

1) if I were to change it to MYP, do I keep the MSRP cost based on Feb price?
2) is there some previous owner who saw the delivery date go back to the original promise dates?

MYLR
White exterior
Black interior
5 seat
20" wheel
no tow
no FSD

My current lease ends on September 30th and I'm wondering if I should change it to MYP around next month to target September delivery..

Reactions: FLTessie
I ordered MYLR back in Feb 10th, my first delivery date was August and now its pushed back to Oct - Jan 2022.
I have 2 questions:

1) if I were to change it to MYP, do I keep the MSRP cost based on Feb price?
2) is there some previous owner who saw the delivery date go back to the original promise dates?

MYLR
White exterior
Black interior
5 seat
20" wheel
no tow
no FSD

My current lease ends on September 30th and I'm wondering if I should change it to MYP around next month to target September delivery..
I had the exact build on order. Switched to a MYP 2 days ago. Now my EDD is May 16-June 13. Price was what it was when I ordered on 2/16 so it was only $3k more to upgrade.

SmartSelect_20220417-124816_Tesla.jpg

My EDD just updated today. LR, tow, blue, no FSD. Maryland. OD Feb 21st.

Reactions: FLTessie
Guess the MYLR to MYP upgrade doesn't push you to back of queue??
Check this thread out

carpendj

Member​

Sep 3, 20216270Austin, TX
Not completely true. All those who upgraded from MYLR to MYP before 3/31 were lucky to get their cars within a week due to EOQ push. All those who upgraded to MYP beginning April are seeing EDDs in July-Aug. May fall in Q2 EOQ push 🤷‍♂️
Not true!

I changed my order from MYLR to Performance on April 10th.
VIN assigned less than 24 hours later.
Delivery scheduled for this coming Saturday April 23rd.

My original order was Oct 1st, MYLR, White, Black Interior, Induction wheels, No Tow, No FSD.

• Disagree
Reactions:drfickle, Carlitos and tm3dlr