Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We finally picked up our Tesla last night 10/7/2022 at 4pm! DOB 9/22/2022. Original pick up date was 10/10/2022 but received a message from SA yesterday that it's "ready for pick anytime from now".

Everything checked good, no issues I found with body or interior. Came in with trunk cargo cover, matrix headlights and update door covers. Ordered mobile charger with code tesla provided for free.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Just got my first two week window this weekend, early date moved back four days from Oct 16th to Oct 20th, but late date moved up from Nov 13th to Nov 3rd. It was starting to seem like having this car on order was only an abstraction, but I guess I will soon actually own a MYLR.
Ugh, and now my window expands to four weeks, with Oct 30th to Nov 27th. This is the ultimate tease, especially since I got a text yesterday asking if I had a trade in, so I thought delivery was imminent. Oh well, I just want it before winter hits here in Minneapolis, so November would be fine.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Ugh, and now my window expands to four weeks, with Oct 30th to Nov 27th. This is the ultimate tease, especially since I got a text yesterday asking if I had a trade in, so I thought delivery was imminent. Oh well, I just want it before winter hits here in Minneapolis, so November would be fine.
I got a trade in text Wednesday 10/5 not even in my 4 week window yet, nothing since then

Tomorrow I will enter my 4 week EDD window, I was assigned to pick up at the Vallejo,Ca SC when I ordered, since I was in the neighborhood today, I stopped in and had my pick up location switched to Fremont.

I've heard shipping was part of some of these delivery delays, I wanted to take that out of the equation. Possibly moving my pick up by a day or so.

Main reason is it will be a lot easier logistically for me to pick up in Fremont, whenever they get me the damn thing!

Their lots were full in Vallejo with Y's and 3"s, there should be some happy folks around here today, I'm just not one of them.

Last edited:
Got a call from Tesla yesterday afternoon asking about trade-in, then this morning my delivery window narrowed to a 2 week window!
9/29/2022: October 15 - October 29

Hopefully VIN coming soon...
Two week window pushed back 11 days :(
10/11/2022: October 26 - November 9

Feeling disappointed as I was so close to the beginning of my first two week window and have already received the trade in call.

Seems like all the white seat orders are getting bumped later. In this thread and the March thread. Also seeing people in the May thread with white seats being bumped from specific ranges to just "December 2022". Must be shortage of white vinyl or just no plans for a white seat run anytime soon??
Maybe that will lead to more black/black to push delivery sooner 🤞🏼

Reactions: PewPew