Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this on FB. Hope it's not true.

5408456dcf693b3a19cd0c64d898dd53.jpg

Curious as to what this is. I have the v6.0 .13 update and the only thing I've noticed that's quirky is that it seems as though the air conditioning is turning itself back on every time I start up the car, as opposed to staying in the state it was in when I parked. This is different than pre-v6 behavior.

Curious as to what this is. I have the v6.0 .13 update and the only thing I've noticed that's quirky is that it seems as though the air conditioning is turning itself back on every time I start up the car, as opposed to staying in the state it was in when I parked. This is different than pre-v6 behavior.

Interesting. I thought that happened this morning, too, but then thought maybe I was making it up. In my case, the climate control was set to "off" and on the screen it remained off...but I felt the vibration through the pedal that is typical of the climate control.

Okeedokee, this is London calling. Fascinating as it is to find out who West of the Pecos has or has not won the download lottery, that is not why I started patiently working my way through 51 pages of posts.
I was hoping to find out what is different in v6.0 from the previous software?
Please, please could some kind person list the differences or point me to somewhere where I can find them?
Since starting at page 1 I have started smoking again, help!

Okeedokee, this is London calling. Fascinating as it is to find out who West of the Pecos has or has not won the download lottery, that is not why I started patiently working my way through 51 pages of posts.
I was hoping to find out what is different in v6.0 from the previous software?
Please, please could some kind person list the differences or point me to somewhere where I can find them?
Since starting at page 1 I have started smoking again, help!

11th post on this thread.

Oh brother. Well that's just dandy. Sure would love to know what's causing the issue especially after TM supposedly beta tested this release for 6+ months on cars with a wide range of configs.
Unsolicited advice but...

Relax man. Your posts are consistently negative these days. I worry you're shortening your lifespan. Press the accelerator a bit more, and the angst keystrokes a bit less. Cheers.

- brianman, A battery club member

Unsolicited advice but...

Relax man. Your posts are consistently negative these days. I worry you're shortening your lifespan. Press the accelerator a bit more, and the angst keystrokes a bit less. Cheers.

- brianman, A battery club member

Good advice. Also did he mention that after the upgrade to 6.0 he still has an A battery?!?

I wonder if the automatic location based air suspension changes will work on older cars that have air but not tech package.

Tech package is required in order to get air.

- - - Updated - - -

Good advice. Also did he mention that after the upgrade to 6.0 he still has an A battery?!?

OMG I thought I was the only one who thought such things... Although you have to admit, the length of time this release has taken from when Musk first starting talking about it last year should have allowed for significant debugging. I can't imagine what Tesla is facing on their side, supporting an almost infinite array of hardware configurations and then making sure the OS is compatible with old and new hardware...

Was already running the .13 release of 6.0 and just got an update notification, so maybe they're pushing out a fix for the car not starting issue. Will report back when the upgrade is complete.

Oh well - so much for that. After the upgrade started, got an error saying there was a problem installing the update and it will prompt me to install again later.