Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 7.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is how I use it. I take a pic with my phone, submit a bug report via voice command, then email ServiceHelpNA or my local Advisor with the details, time, etc. and mention I used the car's voice command to submit a bug report that way. So if nobody is reading the report via the car, at least if SHNA dials into my car, they will see the screenshots and any diagnostics the car saved.

It actually wouldn't surprise me if this was really the intended usage for this bug reporting mechanism in the first place, but Tesla just did a poor job of communicating that, so people started using it for other things, possibly resulting in Tesla just not dealing with the incoming reports, if the information provided to green1 is accurate.

Nice find! Looks like the entire "My Tesla" page was recently redesigned. I don't recall ever seeing 7.0 release notes, anyone have those?

Not in .PDF format posted to a website, but unless I'm mistaken, you were the first person to post photos of the 7.0 release notes visible on the 17" display.

Edit: You posted them here, Marc--

Firmware 7.0 - Page 8

And then Brett resized them and rotated them properly here--

Firmware 7.0 - Page 22

Last edited:
Not in .PDF format posted to a website, but unless I'm mistaken, you were the first person to post photos of the 7.0 release notes visible on the 17" display.

Indeed I did, somewhere around 2:15am PST on 10/15/15 :biggrin:

But yes, I was referring to the official PDF version Tesla publishes on the MyTesla documents page.
Weird they never posted the 7.0 release notes there (to my knowledge at least).

Edit: You posted them here, Marc--

Firmware 7.0 - Page 8

And then Brett resized them and rotated them properly here--

Firmware 7.0 - Page 22

That was a very fun and exciting night/early morning plus Marc's videos. Probably the best thing about owning a Tesla is stuff like this.

Anyone having a problem with the Homelink auto open/close?

Prior my homelink would pop up when I got to a certain radius of the garage so I thought this would be seamless upgrade.

After the update, I went into the homelink screen and enable auto open and close
But I don't get the radius notification nor the skip indications at all.

I deleted my old homelink setting and relearned the remote but still doesn't work.
Any ideas?

Autoclose does not work.

Here I was going to take a break from TMC for a while... and then I got the update notification... and it appears I'm the first person to receive 2.10.71 (ok, the first to report)

No change in the release notes.

View attachment 109719

Me too. Mine was done at Service Center.

6f322ab8211ce4b666921471acfa579b.jpg