Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's what I'm thinking, it is a brand new thing as well, since this is the first time AP2 cars getting the update unique to them.

I could be completely wrong, but they should have a better system to identify which one only apply to AP2 cars. 2.48.204 is a good example.

I picked up my AP2 car last week and it was delivered running 2.46.30. No OTA update for me yet, so that is what I am still on and there is no autopilot functionality including no auto wipers, lights or speed limit signs. So AP2 cars do run two digit versions also.

I picked up my AP2 car last week and it was delivered running 2.46.30. No OTA update for me yet, so that is what I am still on and there is no autopilot functionality including no auto wipers, lights or speed limit signs. So AP2 cars do run two digit versions also.

For all those posting in this thread about software version numbers, etc., I highly recommend http://ev-fw.com/.

I picked up my car on the 12th. I haven't received the update either and I'm totally fine with that. It's still a much better car than it was four years ago, and for about the same price. I don't need AP for my commute, so that probably makes me a little more biased. I'm probably not going to take any road trips until basic AP functions are available, but if I did, I'm sure I would still be as happy as a clam. This car rocks just the way it is.

Reactions: NOLA_Mike and nuixy
You can send email to [email protected], and they'll probably acknowledge it, but who knows if it'll actually get fixed.
Bruce.
bmah or gmorales did you ever find a fix or work-around to this problem about "I'm looking for is how to delete the "visited chargers" list which you display buy pressing the "chargers" view button (the one on the bottom right corner/side on the map app with the bolt sign)
I want to delete a charging location"

bmah or gmorales did you ever find a fix or work-around to this problem about "I'm looking for is how to delete the "visited chargers" list which you display buy pressing the "chargers" view button (the one on the bottom right corner/side on the map app with the bolt sign)

No I didn't. I did email to that address and got .... no answer :)

But I do now have a bigger problem to solve as my 6 weeks old 75D just had a major fault with the battery pack which needs to be repaired/replaced. And living 1200km from the closest SC makes everything worse...

But I would welcome any news or feedback on the "delete a visited charging location" topic ...

• Informative
Reactions: DrTaras
No I didn't. I did email to that address and got .... no answer :)

But I do now have a bigger problem to solve as my 6 weeks old 75D just had a major fault with the battery pack which needs to be repaired/replaced. And living 1200km from the closest SC makes everything worse...

But I would welcome any news or feedback on the "delete a visited charging location" topic ...
yikes !!
Very sorry to hear the bad news. Keep us up to date as to what the cause is/was.

Since I couldn't find that, I didn't charge my loaner at the house. I figured that, worst case scenario, I would just do a factory reset on it to wipe out the settings. But then it got disabled and had to be towed from my office to the service center (took an Uber home) and my car was ready. It was funny driving into work the next morning in my own car and seeing the loaner going the other way on a flatbed!

IMG_4431.JPG