Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@mbcaffe, curious why you canceled paint armor. I didn't get it in the first place, just because I've never had it and don't think I've missed it.

I have never had it either. I live in SoCal and I took a close look at my current vehicle and deemed it was not necessary. Most importantly I think the line in the partial hood would bother me especially over time with wax build up. I might check out a full hood armor from a 3rd party. I see you are Vegas. I hope to get my car in time to drive there on Feb. 7th.

Very happy to report that my delivery date is set for Tuesday 1/22. P#2842, VIN3737, at the Seattle service center. On cloud 9 and soon to be 11!

Congrats! Got my delivery window for my Cdn P#40 60Kwh. It is Jan 27th - Feb 10th.

For the sake of mapping my canadian number onto the US sequence, may I ask when you did your reservation, initially? Mine was back on Nov of 2010.

I received my VIN last night from Mike B. who was clearly working late. Also, the phones at Tesla were a wreck last night, I gave up trying to call. Still on track for delivery and the vehicle is going through testing and final inspection. I am dissatisfied with the data security around my sensitive documents so I may be causing my own delay. I am going to formally ask Tesla to change their procedure. I do not want to see them hit with identity theft, and let's face it, Tesla owners at these price points would be valuable targets. If they can e-signature things, then they can take sensitive documents intelligently, too.
I have not heard of too much fraud around VINs being compromised, but I'm keeping it to myself just the same.

On track delivery, too.

I received my VIN last night from Mike B. who was clearly working late. Also, the phones at Tesla were a wreck last night, I gave up trying to call. Still on track for delivery and the vehicle is going through testing and final inspection. I am dissatisfied with the data security around my sensitive documents so I may be causing my own delay. I am going to formally ask Tesla to change their procedure. I do not want to see them hit with identity theft, and let's face it, Tesla owners at these price points would be valuable targets. If they can e-signature things, then they can take sensitive documents intelligently, too.
I have not heard of too much fraud around VINs being compromised, but I'm keeping it to myself just the same.

On track delivery, too.

The VIN is exposed, on the car for everyone to see, similar to a license plate.