Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t figure out which of you guys is running things, but I logged in to my order status today to see if mine had shipped and instead was informed that my order (#1335), which I was billed for on April 28th, had been cancelled by you guys as of July 24th. No notice. No communication. No refund on credit card. So you took $135 of my money, strung me along for months and then cancelled once you actually got the items I ordered? If you can’t send the mats, I need a refund. I would have preferred the mats, since I ordered and paid for them. But will take the money back if that is the only option.
I am now running everything personally. Jason had to go on a "mandatory" vacation with his sick grandmother and left me to handle fulfillment as well. Your order was NOT cancelled. Over the past 4 months or so, the backend website has changed the SKUs for each product multiple times (which I still do not know why) and that lead to us having to manually swap out orders to send a new consolidated SKU for each product.

I just started working on what's left this morning. Give me a few hours to make sure everything is going properly, but I wasn't left with much in the way of instructions or status of what was and wasn't sent to fulfillment. I am working directly with Redstag team to get every single order done by end of day.

We're at shipment 399 out of 600, but a number of the Model Y shipments (140+) I uploaded this morning probably have not been added yet. I am checking for any stragglers or missing orders. We ran out of premade 2021 M3 Trunk/Frunk kits and extras are being put together now. That issue affected 40 customers.

1627406624214.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tshields
It's Tuesday. My order was placed in February. I dont want a phone call with more promises and excuses, I want a text that includes an actual tracking number or I want to receive my product today at my doorstep. Or both by 5pm today please. Thanks.
I placed my order on May 31 and got a shipping confirmation Sunday. About 15 minutes ago I received my tracking number. Hopefully you get yours soon!

Reactions: tshields
February 18th order (#1094) here... I received the first email saying I should get tracking for my order (new order #1901) on Friday, nothing else since. Please make sure mine is not a straggler! Only reason I am posting is since someone else who order after me already has tracking.... Not trying to jump ahead of anyone. Thanks!

February 18th order (#1094) here... I received the first email saying I should get tracking for my order (new order #1901) on Friday, nothing else since. Please make sure mine is not a straggler! Only reason I am posting is since someone else who order after me already has tracking.... Not trying to jump ahead of anyone. Thanks!
I see your order. Your order was re-entered as #1901 and was properly submitted this morning with a number of Model Y orders that had been "stuck" due to an sku typo.

I corrected it myself and there has been no indication from redstag that there is any issue with the order from now on. I even see that you have been allocated your order and it's waiting to be shipped. We have around 150 model Y mats waiting to be shipped out, so you should be in that lot.

Reactions: mcmcn
Please remember everyone who receives our mats to send me an email if you face any issues at all that require my attention. I am talking production related problems, fitment issues beyond a few mm of gaps due to tesla production variance or anything that you would consider a big issue.
If the mats arrive on fire, please alert your local fire department first and then reach out to me once that's handled.

[email protected]

Please remember everyone who receives our mats to send me an email if you face any issues at all that require my attention. I am talking production related problems, fitment issues beyond a few mm of gaps due to tesla production variance or anything that you would consider a big issue.
If the mats arrive on fire, please alert your local fire department first and then reach out to me once that's handled.

[email protected]
well said compadre!

Still no tracking here. Got the new order number on Saturday. 😴
I just checked your order and it was submitted incorrectly. It has been fixed.

Everyone, the main issue isn't the product shipping, other than the model 3 2021 trunk/frunk, all items are available to ship and the labels and orders are logged in the system, they are just not accurately matching the sku at redstag, which is what I am correcting. Let's all wave at Jason on his vacation while this gets fixed. haha

Last edited:
Reactions: acdavis123
I just checked your order and it was submitted incorrectly. It has been fixed.

Everyone, the main issue isn't the product shipping, other than the model 3 2021 trunk/frunk, all items are available to ship and the labels and orders are logged in the system, they are just not accurately matching the sku at redstag, which is what I am correcting.
Thanks for taking a look! I see this on my order page now. Can you confirm I am just getting the 7 seater floor mats and trunk & frunk mats?

Attachments

• 7FC7630D-2A6E-4E62-80CE-2D4669D38817.jpeg
    7FC7630D-2A6E-4E62-80CE-2D4669D38817.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for taking a look! I see this on my order page now. Can you confirm I am just getting the 7 seater floor mats and trunk & frunk mats?
To make everyone's lives a lot less confusing, we are making all revised mount floor mats (5 and 7) the same sku as, aside from the 3rd row, they are the same mats.
The 3rd row mats will be added separately to your orders once available as a new product for anyone who wants them, or a retroactive discount added to those who don't want them.

Also ignore the new total price. It's just the only way to add the products properly to the order without using a bulk-loaded excel file. I hope shopify doesn't ban us for sales manipulation for doing it this way. In other news, shopify just gave us a small loan of $10 million after our sales surged 5x in a day 😏

To add a little levity:

1627423368750.png

Last edited:
I think the trunk/frunk mat for 7 seaters are still in their development phase based on the last message I saw. Only floor mats being sent this round for the preordered people. Unless I'm mistaken, and I also have that preordered as well. If it comes together great news too.

I think the trunk/frunk mat for 7 seaters are still in their development phase based on the last message I saw. Only floor mats being sent this round for the preordered people. Unless I'm mistaken, and I also have that preordered as well. If it comes together great news too.
We have the 5 seater trunk and frunks done. I think we're going to go ahead and offer a 7 seater trunk that fits the "up" position with an additional mat in the near future that will cover the "down" position area.
Same here, just have new order number and nothing else. Hopefully I didn't get stuck like yours.
Let me check your order. Pm/email me.
This is going to be an all day/night event so everyone who hasn't seen their tracking number yet, reach out to me and let me make sure there aren't any more happy accidents.

We have the 5 seater trunk and frunks done. I think we're going to go ahead and offer a 7 seater trunk that fits the "up" position with an additional mat in the near future that will cover the "down" position area.

Let me check your order. Pm/email me.
This is going to be an all day/night event so everyone who hasn't seen their tracking number yet, reach out to me and let me make sure there aren't any more happy accidents.
Just Pmed.

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
I also had a previous order number, 1332, and now have a new order number, 2028, and have heard anything since the "shipment in progress" email last Friday. Patiently waiting since placing my order in April, so any info is appreciated!
I manually replaced that this morning. It was assigned the wrong sku and sent to a "backorder" list.
It is shipping tomorrow.
1627430021355.png

Same here. New order number over the weekend and nothing since.
Original order 1261, new number 2044, so I hope you aren’t delaying based on this new number!!!!
This was manually reuploaded by me this morning. It was not correctly matched. It will ship out tomorrow according to the internal system.
1627429958669.png

Just Pmed.
Yours wasn't uploaded at all. Just manually did it and it is showing in the system already. Should ship tomorrow as well.

1627429915994.png