Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you've admitted someone (your assistant) is prioritizing the orders asked for on here then I'm going to ask that you fill order #1261 (early April) immediately.

Crappy way to fill your orders, but why should sit passively by while you have someone prioritize the people asking on here, I may as well take advantage!
I don't recall agreeing to such a policy. I think being 50% owner would entitle me to notification before posting such a thing. While we have made a few modified orders for people moving to a new address or leaving on extended vacations that otherwise wouldn't be able to accept delivery, this isn't supposed to be a free-for-all. All orders are being filled based on date of order as official policy!

I don't recall agreeing to such a policy. I think being 50% owner would entitle me to notification before posting such a thing. While we have made a few modified orders for people moving to a new address or leaving on extended vacations that otherwise wouldn't be able to accept delivery, this isn't supposed to be a free-for-all. All orders are being filled based on date of order as official policy!
See post #206 from your co-owner! You guys should probably get your internal communication sorted out to help things go smoother in the future.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Has anyone received an actual tracking number or received the actual product yet? I’ve still not received either. Order number was changed to 1911 last Friday per the automated text I received stating “you will receive a tracking number shortly”

We are having some minor issues uploading our model y and y7 orders onto our warehouse. I had to manually cancel and reinstate all of our orders (hence the second order number) so it would sync with red stag. So far it has only worked with our model 3 floormats and trunk and frunk orders. @tshieldsdesigns and I are on it and working tirelessly to get you those tracking numbers ASAP. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

FYI:
Everyone has been quite patient. You keep promising timelines and not meeting them. If I dont have at least a tracking/shipping number provided to me by COB Tuesday, I'm filing a formal case with paypal and ensuring the moderators/admins of this website are aware..

Thank you.
It's Tuesday. My order was placed in February. I dont want a phone call with more promises and excuses, I want a text that includes an actual tracking number or I want to receive my product today at my doorstep. Or both by 5pm today please. Thanks.

Has anyone received an actual tracking number or received the actual product yet? I’ve still not received either. Order number was changed to 1911 last Friday per the automated text I received stating “you will receive a tracking number shortly”
I got the same as you no tracking, hoping to receive them this week. Tracking number can be generated and cancelled any time, actually shipping them out physically is probably more important to me. But at this rate, I think we'll be lucky if it gets shipped physically next week or the week after.

I got the same as you no tracking, hoping to receive them this week. Tracking number can be generated and cancelled any time, actually shipping them out physically is probably more important to me. But at this rate, I think we'll be lucky if it gets shipped physically next week or the week after.
My tracking number has left FedEx and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. We'll see if FedEx can deliver on time or not.

Yeah that's not officially endorsed by us. Jason has no authority to expedite orders beyond certain circumstances. All orders are done by date of purchase.
I can’t figure out which of you guys is running things, but I logged in to my order status today to see if mine had shipped and instead was informed that my order (#1335), which I was billed for on April 28th, had been cancelled by you guys as of July 24th. No notice. No communication. No refund on credit card. So you took $135 of my money, strung me along for months and then cancelled once you actually got the items I ordered? If you can’t send the mats, I need a refund. I would have preferred the mats, since I ordered and paid for them. But will take the money back if that is the only option.