Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let’s not hate on our MYP’s brothers.. it is frustrating though…. wish the delivery process was a bit more fair regardless of model ordered and just based on order date.
Anyhow date moved again.. fuk

Estimated Delivery: September 05 - September 19​

I test drove the MYP last month. It flies! The stance is badass, the 21’s look dope. Red/bigger break calipers make a nice statement. But it was a hard sell on the wifey when I showed her the updated monthlies lol.

I also ordered the MY before it’s 3 or 4 price increases so I wanted to take advantage of that as well.
Plan is to keep MY and once CT is ready, sell my Tiguan and hand over the MY to my wife and I keep the CT tank!
F4AEFB80-84A5-459B-B1D4-7A23CF088A79.jpeg

Let’s not hate on our MYP’s brothers.. it is frustrating though…. wish the delivery process was a bit more fair regardless of model ordered and just based on order date.

I test drove the MYP last month. It flies! The stance is badass, the 21’s look dope. Red/bigger break calipers make a nice statement. But it was a hard sell on the wifey when I showed her the updated monthlies lol.

I also ordered the MY before it’s 3 or 4 price increases so I wanted to take advantage of that as well.
Plan is to keep MY and once CT is ready, sell my Tiguan and hand over the MY to my wife and I keep the CT tank!

What's your order date again?
It's all love for the MYP folks. My diss was more of a joke - blizzard in the middle of a 100 deg summer is virtually impossible, lol. I really do wonder how Tesla fulfill those orders though. I like the MYPs too but not a fan of 21" wheels and lower suspension. I have 21" that came with my car now and I'm not really a fan of it.
My date has been static as 9/9 - 9/29 for about a couple of weeks now. Even though that's like a whole month window, I'm hoping it means something positive. 9/9 is my kid's birthday and 9/29 is my wife's birthday so those are lucky dates.
I actually ordered the MY for my wife as our 10 yr wedding anniversary gift but would make a nice birthday gift too.

Reactions: Samier_RN
What's your order date again?
It's all love for the MYP folks. My diss was more of a joke - blizzard in the middle of a 100 deg summer is virtually impossible, lol. I really do wonder how Tesla fulfill those orders though. I like the MYPs too but not a fan of 21" wheels and lower suspension. I have 21" that came with my car now and I'm not really a fan of it.
My date has been static as 9/9 - 9/29 for about a couple of weeks now. Even though that's like a whole month window, I'm hoping it means something positive. 9/9 is my kid's birthday and 9/29 is my wife's birthday so those are lucky dates.
I actually ordered the MY for my wife as our 10 yr wedding anniversary gift but would make a nice birthday gift too.
Mine has been static too, at least a week now. I loved the MYP speed but let’s be honest, they all have great acceleration. Any Tesla is a great Tesla to me. But money speaks louder as well but also the killer was suspension being lowered. I wish through software it could raise and lower, then I would have maybe thought about it. Also, the tires for the MYP are expensive. But I’m happy for anyone that gets their car. Keep the Tesla love all and pray for gigatexas to have no issues and speeds up a bit.

Reactions: Ormond
Just picked up today in WPB.. From the dealership to the tint shop for ppf/ceramic coating and tints!

I'll have it back in a week, such a tease.

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_125412.jpg
    IMG_20210821_125412.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20210821_125404.jpg
    IMG_20210821_125404.jpg
    994.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20210821_125354.jpg
    IMG_20210821_125354.jpg
    991 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20210821_125345.jpg
    IMG_20210821_125345.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: renzito

View attachment 699496
Mine moved today to 9-5 to 9-23. Has your sa told you the possible born date for your vin? Hopefully comes back down to the 3rd on Monday. Had not moved all week. I too was tempted by an identical black/black/black 20” 7 seater. Don’t need it nor the huge jump in car payment.

Reactions: Ormond
Very nice. I want to do exactly the same PPF and tints with ceramic coating. May I ask where are you getting it done? I;m in both the WPB and Aventura areas or any place in between.
Max
So I shopped 4 shops in South Florida and went with E1 Auto Spa in the West Palm area. The owner, Mario, really knows his stuff and was patient with my million questions. He went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable with my investment.

Finally got my VIN today. Took a look=ng while, order was placed May 9th. MY, LR, Black, 7 Seater. Can anyone advise on how I would check the build date/range?
I don’t think you’ll know the build date till you get the car and see the sticker but you can tell the range with the last 6 digits. This is a site you can use for more details - VIN Decoder – TeslaTap
Congrats

Reactions: Samier_RN
So I shopped 4 shops in South Florida and went with E1 Auto Spa in the West Palm area. The owner, Mario, really knows his stuff and was patient with my million questions. He went the extra mile to make me feel comfortable with my investment.
Anything with a vin 247xxx or higher I believe is an August build date. Don’t quote me though. Just my observation.

I don’t think you’ll know the build date till you get the car and see the sticker but you can tell the range with the last 6 digits. This is a site you can use for more details - VIN Decoder – TeslaTap
Congrats

Thanks for all the replies. I’ll check out E1 Auto Spa. I‘d like to do the PPF and ceramic window tinting all around to prevent the sunshine heat from cooking the interior. Will update as I move along the process. Looking forward to enjoying the Y.

Have a CT on order, placed it the evening it was announced but don‘t expect to see a VIN for that till Q1 or Q2 next year.

Max

Reactions: DMateo