Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi from Tampa!

Looking at possibly ordering a MYP to get it sooner, just wondering what actual delivery dates are like? Says 5-6 weeks on the site. Wanna order MYP, Blue, Tow, no FSD. Thanks!
Your guess would be like the rest; you can look at the spreadsheet, which might help you figure out when you might receive it. I have heard/seen people getting it as soon as 2 weeks while others are waiting 2+ months. It also seems some are getting lower VINs (that get it sooner), so it might mean a model someone skipped on. Lots to consider, but honestly, if you are looking to buy fast (seeming that money isn't an issue), then you can even keep watch on the inventory of Tesla as people spot those, and they ship fast. You do you though, I would not look at it about receiving it fast and more about "is that the car I want."

I went to grab cafecito just now, my same spec MY drove right infront of me...

Poll: GOOD or BAD sign

😭
Good! I was just next to an identical looking black x with tints and it looked nice. Of course I ordered a y but I can dream right ? A friend went to gables location and said there was tons of cars there so they are coming in. Where did you order from dadeland or gables ?

Reactions: renzito
Well, for better or worst I filled in the details on my order. It has a delivery estimate of between 12/2 and 1/1. The initial order was put in back on 4/7 for:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch

If your car takes an extra day I apologize… I kept Mario on the phone…. I’m taking my Y to him on delivery day for the same treatments. Which tint did you go with? I’m putting the clear ceramic tint on all the windows including the roof and windshield to keep the UV and Heat out. Tesla’s tints are purely cosmetic with no UV protections.

Max
Heard you went to see Mario and got to see my baby, how did it go?

Heard you went to see Mario and got to see my baby, how did it go?
Your car is looking great! He’s very Knowledgeable but more importantly he has a passion for what he’s doing that translates to quality workmanship. He’s got my business going forward. My Y will go to him straight from the dealer. Same setup as yours except the side windows will be a little lighter. Planing on bringing him my classic car too.
Your paint was gleaming with reflection.

Attachments

• 5D180817-3FBE-4037-ADDF-6020806E0800.jpeg
    5D180817-3FBE-4037-ADDF-6020806E0800.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: medicconnor
Your car is looking great! He’s very Knowledgeable but more importantly he has a passion for what he’s doing that translates to quality workmanship. He’s got my business going forward. My Y will go to him straight from the dealer. Same setup as yours except the side windows will be a little lighter. Planing on bringing him my classic car too.
What are the costs associated with such sorcery? 🧐

Reactions: winfield100
I am getting legit scared lol I have just heard a lot of people seeing their date go back a month. I am still sitting at my current and refreshing like mad to see if I get hit with it too but *knock on wood* no change. They do need to address what is going on with the public; I know investors will not be pleased, but seriously...the news from other sources is hurting Tesla alone with how long the delays are. Not to mention you can swap for the more expensive model and get it within a month; it just blows my mind.

Sorry man, I really hope you get that VIN back soon.
When is the quarter over ? Maybe that’s it.
Well, for better or worst I filled in the details on my order. It has a delivery estimate of between 12/2 and 1/1. The initial order was put in back on 4/7 for:
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
It probably will be made at GigaTexas which may be worth the wait.

So I purposely scheduled my pickup in WPB (I live in Delray) so that I wouldn't have to drive it so far "unprotected." He was sending me videos throughout the day, I can't wait to get her back! I'm leaving the Dual Motor emblem off and he's spraying a new set of T emblems I ordered gloss black.

He's very passionate for sure and all his work has a warranty from the manufacturer which is why he's very specific about the ceramic coating layer he puts over the PPF. He's also having me bring it back in two weeks to make sure it all cured properly/emblem installation and even gives you a cleaning "starter kit."

I'm very happy to hear you are pleased, what color/combo is yours?

Reactions: medicconnor
So I purposely scheduled my pickup in WPB (I live in Delray) so that I wouldn't have to drive it so far "unprotected." He was sending me videos throughout the day, I can't wait to get her back! I'm leaving the Dual Motor emblem off and he's spraying a new set of T emblems I ordered gloss black.

He's very passionate for sure and all his work has a warranty from the manufacturer which is why he's very specific about the ceramic coating layer he puts over the PPF. He's also having me bring it back in two weeks to make sure it all cured properly/emblem installation and even gives you a cleaning "starter kit."

I'm very happy to hear you are pleased, what color/combo is yours?
Same as yours. Black on black. Except mine will be the LR in place of P. I will probably add the unlocking for additional speed upgrade. I needed all the range Incan get since indo 165 miles 5 days a week. Also wanted/needed the 7 seater which is not available on the P plus kind of prefer the higher suspension. I’ll need to source new wheels as ended up with the standard 19”. When I went to change my order to add the induction 20” black wheels the price had gone up. After seeing your 21’s I may go for those. Mario will show me some options.

Same as yours. Black on black. Except mine will be the LR in place of P. I will probably add the unlocking for additional speed upgrade. I needed all the range Incan get since indo 165 miles 5 days a week. Also wanted/needed the 7 seater which is not available on the P plus kind of prefer the higher suspension. I’ll need to source new wheels as ended up with the standard 19”. When I went to change my order to add the induction 20” black wheels the price had gone up. After seeing your 21’s I may go for those. Mario will show me some options.
Does the performance upgrade on the LR impact range? For me, the P ticked all the boxes. I wanted it to ride more like a car than a crossover so the lower suspension works, along with the acceleration.

The next upgrade I'll be doing will be an XMas present to myself. Going to have Mario install the electric frunk opener from Tesla Offer (now EV Offer). I think I'll be done for a while after that. My only concern is that it could possibly void warranty. Don't think it would, unless there was a specific concern with the frunk, but still a concern for me nonetheless.

Can anyone share what they are spending on these tints and PPF. I am getting XR Plus for all the windows (roof too) for $1000 and want to see the average. PPF I am not too worried because I heard it is roughly $5000 but still curious for others on here.