Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My second wall charger due to arrive next week Sept 14th is the same 24ft version from Tesla as winfield100 ordered. Hopefully this one will arrive with all the parts. The first one received was the 18ft version.
Assuming you wanted one and 24ft works in place of the 25ft, I’d provide your HOA with the specs on the Tesla unit suggesting it’s the safest unit while being the most aesthetically pleasing. Maybe bend …
Appreciate the suggestion. They're just very selective about the outside of the structures. I made a very proficient case and they weren't having it. That being said, this one has been great. J-1772 adapter, purchased an extra one from Tesla.

Has any one had experience with the Tesla on line shop? I have been e-mailing [email protected] since Sept 1st for the Wall Charger received with missing parts, no response. Calling the Tesla general 888-518-3752 number only results in a representative telling me I need to go through the specified email. Calling or physically going to the service center(s) results in the same direction to the aforementioned email. After losing patience I’ve since ordered a second wall charger due to arrive next week. Requested a return for the first unit showed I would be contacted with 24 to 48 hours, that was days ago (business days). It is somewhat frustrating at this point.
Max
Yea, they don’t really respond at all. I’ve messaged them in august and still nothing. I gave up and thankfully my SA fixed my issues for the shop for my tire repair kit (my issue was no shipping info even though in stock and was two week old order). That email got me no where.

Also, picking up my M3SR+ On the 20th and will let you know how it is. So far my SA rocks. Way better than my MY SA.

I’m scheduled to take delivery on Saturday 9/25 at the West Palm Beach service center.

Anyone have recommendations as far as where to get tint and PPF? Currently considering Tint King. Also, I’m not sure how much PPF to get but am thinking the clear bra and the sides in front of the rear wheels.

Finally, does anyone know if they will put on the Tesla mud flaps and program an old Model S fob I have during pickup? Not too promising that the appointment was for 15 minutes…

I’m scheduled to take delivery on Saturday 9/25 at the West Palm Beach service center.

Anyone have recommendations as far as where to get tint and PPF? Currently considering Tint King. Also, I’m not sure how much PPF to get but am thinking the clear bra and the sides in front of the rear wheels.

Finally, does anyone know if they will put on the Tesla mud flaps and program an old Model S fob I have during pickup? Not too promising that the appointment was for 15 minutes…
Give E1 AutoSpa a call in WPB. Mario. 561-475-4926. He’ll take the time to go through the options with you fo both the Tints and PPF.

If you are asking of Tesla will put mud flaps that you are bring with you, I’d venture to say they will refer you to the app to make an appt but maybe you‘ll get lucky. Same with the key fob. Mario can do the flaps for you.

Reactions: Hobbsave and DMateo

I also echo Max's sentiments. If you go through the pages, you'll see Mario's work through my car.

Took delivery yesterday at coral gables. Such an easy experience. Pull up to car inspect and drive away. I’m beyond happy. Well worth the wait. You guys will love your MY

Attachments

• A89D3CD4-9180-4086-8C70-396AED374273.jpeg
    A89D3CD4-9180-4086-8C70-396AED374273.jpeg
    650 KB · Views: 57
My SA was out of aventura mall. Anyone there available will help you when you pick up. 2 phone calls prior to picking up and after delivery to make sure all went well. CS has been great so far.
My SA was also out of Aventura. He’s out sick…. phone calls prior to pick up were to inquire on my choice for a new plate or transfer. No one was available to help on pick up day. App wasn’t working. Needed to resolve on my own after being told to delete and reinstall by someone inside. No phones calls after pick up to see how things went or are to date. I was under the impression some one was supposed to verify my identity etc at pick up since I was supposed to be the only one approved to pick up the car. I could have sent anyone in my place. I did get an email from Tesla today asking me to fill out a survey.
Still no response from the online orders dept for my wall charger missing parts.

My SA was also out of Aventura. He’s out sick…. phone calls prior to pick up were to inquire on my choice for a new plate or transfer. No one was available to help on pick up day. App wasn’t working. Needed to resolve on my own after being told to delete and reinstall by someone inside. No phones calls after pick up to see how things went or are to date. I was under the impression some one was supposed to verify my identity etc at pick up since I was supposed to be the only one approved to pick up the car. I could have sent anyone in my place. I did get an email from Tesla today asking me to fill out a survey.
Still no response from the online orders dept for my wall charger missing parts.
Somewhere down the line, Tesla is going to have to shell out some dough for a "back office" operation with real prople.

Reactions: MaxHG and DMateo
What charger is everyone intending to use at home? Is the wall connector the general consensus? My HOA wasn't too keen on me having a true wall connector outside (no garage at my townhouse) so I set up a NEMA 14-50 and purchased this 25 foot charger. The one that came with the vehicle was a few feet to short to meet my needs.

I’m using the 18ft wall connector (gen3) on a 60A breaker.

Attachments

• 3889589C-359F-4F8D-A13B-15383E47622A.jpeg
    3889589C-359F-4F8D-A13B-15383E47622A.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 39
What charger is everyone intending to use at home? Is the wall connector the general consensus? My HOA wasn't too keen on me having a true wall connector outside (no garage at my townhouse) so I set up a NEMA 14-50 and purchased this 25 foot charger. The one that came with the vehicle was a few feet to short to meet my needs.

I have the 18 foot Gen 3 charger on a 50 amp circuit. I'm just waiting for something to plug into it.

I have the 18 foot Gen 3 charger on a 50 amp circuit,. I'm just waiting for something to plug it into.

Reactions: pcmike
Can someone please recommend a service center between one of the three following: West Palm Beach, Delray or Fort Lauderdale. Unfortunately my experiences thus far are not favorable and I’ve heard poor comments on all three. Trying to at least avoid more issues by using a poor service center.
Thank you.
Max