Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free premium Connectivity ending

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmmm. This is very strange. When I ordered late last year there was no mention of only 1 year data included with the purchase. It’s certainly not in the terms and conditions.

Other manufacturers usually provide 3 years, and it’s clearly stated.

I know it’s ‘only’ £10 a month but I might get in touch with Tesla to show me where this is stated at the point of order.

Reactions: Cogarch
So my end of trial date, as shown in the car, has come and gone yesterday. Jumped in this morning and no satellite maps. Ah well.

However Spotify started playing and when I checked the option to retoggle the satellite maps it was available and worked.

So it seems that even though an expiry was set and shown in the car (18 May) it reset my map but didn't cancel the trial. Let's see how long it lasts.

I filed a ticket with Tesla as my Tesla account online had shown 18 May with the option to subscribe but then this disappeared after a couple days and my account showed premium unlimited connectivity as included. My car showed the 18th until about a week ago.

Tesla called me off the back of my support request and the rep said that the rollout had been a clusterf*** and actually Prem Conn expired a year after purchase for me (Aug 2019 purchase) even on an SR+. They said the dates would update later in the summer to reflect the correct expiry date so it sounds like it’s expected.

Tesla called me off the back of my support request and the rep said that the rollout had been a clusterf*** and actually Prem Conn expired a year after purchase for me (Aug 2019 purchase) even on an SR+. They said the dates would update later in the summer to reflect the correct expiry date so it sounds like it’s expected.

Well, I had signed up and it hasn't stopped them taking my money this month for the first time ... so I shouldn't be charged until the car anniversary (September)? I hope I will be getting a refund.