Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front speakers and Tune-In issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, we've had the Model Y for 3 weeks now. Does anyone else have trouble with getting you favorites to sync on Tune-In radio?

Also...I have a ticket in with Tesla to look at my front speakers, as they are not working. I can't take calls either, since the audio for calls comes through the front speakers. I'm being told they can't service the car at their SC until after the Shelter in Place is over. Has anyone else received similar responses from Telsa? BTW...I live in the SF Bay Area.

Thanks .

I'm being told they can't service the car at their SC until after the Shelter in Place is over. Has anyone else received similar responses from Telsa?
That doesn't make much sense since auto repair services are deemed 'essential'. Also on this forum lots of people (in CA) reported they have had all kind of delivery issues fixed.

Ok, maybe it's not so clear cut for the San Francisco/Bay area: "At Sonic Automotive, one of the country’s largest dealer networks, it’s a similar story. Most of Sonic’s stores are open, with the exception of certain locations in California, which has a shelter-in-place order." Are auto dealers open during coronavirus? They say they're 'essential'

One thing about the Model y long range and Performance audio setup.
Set the balance to be right beside the and maybe between the Driver and Passanger. This will really bring the system to life. If you notice the rear door
speakers are small and I don't think the ones in the hatch add much . However
all the speakers to your sides and in front of you will add much more. Tesla front door speakers are of a decent size and provide really good presence and separation.