Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought they were talking about whether his *specific* car had it downloaded. I didn't think the public (not logged in) view of that information had the car/VIN level details.
I see what you are saying and agree. I can't see specific car info as a guest. I was referring to seeing general info about what is being downloaded. I am not good at this so depend on friend to help sometimes.

2017 MS with upgraded cameras for several months. 99 score with 1,000s of miles. Paid for FSD when I purchased the car 5 years ago. No luck so far. Our 2017 Model 3 with a 97 SS has not gotten it yet either…

Is it possible that location is an issue? We live in Arizona.

Or Tesla Insurance? Has anyone gotten it who has Tesla Insurance?

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
They can't push 100k in one go. I suspect they will spread this out over a week. Those above 95+ should get it in this lot during the course of the week.
In TeslaFi the software status shows up before one actually downloads it or gets a notification in the App.

1654468660882.png

• Informative
Reactions: tezlaMXUR17&24
I just got the notification, installing it now. SS 97 just over 220mi of driving after the reset. Hope the wait is worth it 😂

Worth it is subjective.. I get a disengage every 5 miles or so off the highway. The important part is we got what we were entitled to, no matter how bad it is.

Where is that guy that was telling us all in this thread that we aren't being added to beta since Tesla already has enough beta testers in our region? Please come back here and explain yourself.

Worth it is subjective.. I get a disengage every 5 miles or so off the highway. The important part is we got what we were entitled to, no matter how bad it is.

Where is that guy that was telling us all in this thread that we aren't being added to beta since Tesla already has enough beta testers in our region? Please come back here and explain yourself.
Yes agreed. Although getting FSD during 100k new testers push, implies only folks who are not getting it are most likely who might never opt-in or dont want FSD. That for me, still leaves us at the very back of the queue. Shows how much we early adopters were taken for a ride. 😥

To the other person's point, to be fair, at that point, it did seem Elon himself admitted to overfitting training data set for certain areas and hence not including testers. But that still shouldn't have kept us from getting the beta imo. If Tesla didn't need our data they can pretty sure simply discard it. 🤷‍♂️

I think those RCCB cameras were the real problem with all the delays. Had Tesla admitted that we needed camera upgrades and had there been no parts delays most of us early adopters would have onboarded the FSD train much earlier.

"You can’t connect the dots looking forward. You can only see how all the dots are connected when you look backward." to quote a certain someone :)

Reactions: pilotSteve