Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD $7000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question... it seems like Tesla is hiding all the details about my reservation for my cybertruck. I made the reservation on the very first day that it available. I selected Trimotor and FSD at $7K, but now I can't see anywhere those price details. Is Tesla getting corrupt and going to fail to honor the reservation prices?

• Funny
Reactions: Maaz
I figure it is just 'right hand not knowing what left hand is doing'. IT was told to update website but with insufficient or incorrect instructions on what to show / not show. No reason to think (at this point in time) that Tesla intends to renege on their deal. Just normal incompetence.

Reactions: teasla
Don't be a dumba$$ "Tiger" reservations are not just placeholders! They encouraged reservations by saying "lock in the price before it goes up" the reservation is the exact price!! And now they are breaking this deal... don't vomit about "continue to evolve" that's total BS.

How are they breaking it? Have they told you they aren't going to honor the FSD price?

Reactions: outdoors
I made 5 reservations in various configs, with and without fsd.

If it costs a lot, i just won't get it. If it doesn't massively gain in functionality by the time the truck comes out, I also won't get it.

they aren't tell us that they won't charge more either... all details have been deleted in regards to the reservation.... now they can just fill in the blank to whatever they want
Dude, relax.

This is no different from when we reserved our Model 3. Like I said in a different thread, you need to pretend you never made a reservation and just stop checking the website every two minutes. You're going to give yourself an ulcer.

Dan

Don't be a dumba$$ "Tiger" reservations are not just placeholders! They encouraged reservations by saying "lock in the price before it goes up" the reservation is the exact price!! And now they are breaking this deal... don't vomit about "continue to evolve" that's total BS.
they are breaking this deal? Evidence? That there isn’t a shiny thing on the screen? Meh...

well good then there's hope still... just I need you Tesla people to hold Tesla accountable, otherwise Tesla will become corrupt and greedy just like many other examples... and the only way to prevent that is proactive consumers... just my two cents

well good then there's hope still... just I need you Tesla people to hold Tesla accountable, otherwise Tesla will become corrupt and greedy just like many other examples... and the only way to prevent that is proactive consumers... just my two cents
I took a screenshot that says the FSD price is fixed at the moment of pre-order. Yes, Tesla can do whatever they want about the price, but we also can do whatever we want. The maximum damage of $100 is ... well, acceptable. My understanding is the CT price is uncertain, but the FSD price is fixed (hopefully). Based on my experience with M3 and Tesla's history of introducing other cars, they may change configurations and offer them for other price and cancel some pre-ordered configurations. They may delay or cancel single motor. I would strongly doubt they change DM LR too much, so that's what I've pre-ordered.

Anyway, the CT is still 1-1/2 years away at best, so relax and enjoy the show.

I just looked at my order confirmation email and the attached order agreement. Nowhere in the email or order agreement are any prices listed. I ordered June 2020.

From the email confirmation:

YOUR CYBERTRUCK
Dual Motor AWD
Full Self-Driving Capability
ORDER NUMBER
RNXXXXXXX
PAYMENTS
$100 Order Payment