Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we do a new thread for this release if it does go out to more than just the internal team? This one is too cluttered with 90% 10.11 unrelated stuff. It would be nice to have a thread with actual feedback once we get our stinky little hands on it.

Reactions: JonB65
So 10.11.1 maybe coming by next week, a full 2 weeks after 10.11 if all goes well. Which means we will probably get a 10.12 in mid April best case and 11.x by summer (in the When is 11 coming poll/thread I voted March and thought that was pessimistic:eek:) . Someone better tell Elon that while the updates are slowing to a near crawl the end of the year is coming at the same pace.o_Oo_Oo_O

• Funny
Reactions: FSDtester#1
My wife and I went to see a concert last night and on our way home had no less than 50 audible alerts and several “red yoke take over your about to die” screens. My car was pristinely clean all cameras clean and a clear night. Even in “Joe Mode” the beeps and error alerts were obnoxious.
Two screen captures attached here but it was pages and pages in a video I emailed to my service center.

FSD Beta 2022.4.5.15

160200CE-6C6F-4B7C-9E7C-63A271B20309.png
FCEDB584-2935-4C5E-A9FB-A718E363CB5F.jpeg
08DE2DCB-96F3-405D-9B2B-9F3BC760079A.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
My wife and I went to see a concert last night and on our way home had no less than 50 audible alerts and several “red yoke take over your about to die” screens. My car was pristinely clean all cameras clean and a clear night. Even in “Joe Mode” the beeps and error alerts were obnoxious.
Two screen captures attached here but it was pages and pages in a video I emailed to my service center.

FSD Beta 2022.4.5.15

Did you try another drive and see if they were restored?

This has happened to me with FSD engaged but generally only in bad weather or extremely poor road conditions in construction areas. Did you try another drive yet?

Have not yet and it generally only throws a error in situations like yours as well

It was expressways well marked and a beautiful evening weather wise.

I stopped at a convenience store and cleaned all the cameras and windshield just to see if it “could” have been that but the errors continued.

I had two instances of no FSD or any ADAS features at all and no visuals available two weeks ago after the latest FSD beta release.

Called Tesla support on the drive and they did something on their end while the car was parked, “app popped up sentry mode disabled and re-enabled”, and the features worked on my commute homes

I'd love to know what it was that they did to fix the problem.
You and me both.

I wouldn’t have even known they were accessing my car if they hadn’t disabled and re-enabled sentry mode.

The CSR on both calls said “we’ll add it to your service ticket for your airbag recall” and I said “that’s a month away, please find a way to resolve this before 4/24”.

Reactions: edseloh