Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got an odd dilemma. I was in the beta for many months, but bought a new Tesla and had to apply again. I re-applied and have a 99 score for the last month. I just got updated today to 2022.8.2. If a new beta comes out (what's your hurry Elon?) I wonder if the beta can be applied on top of that one? I know the betas don't usually have the latest features of the regular public releases. Fingers crossed.

Model 3. I hope I don't sit out forever. I think FSD should have transferred immediately. I feel penalized for getting a new car.
Oh, so you had the beta, got a new car and have to go through the safety score ordeal again? I’ll be in the same boat come august when my delivery is scheduled. It should be tied to you account, not VIN. They got my $12,000.00, but I have to “earn” the beta again…???Horse$hit.

Of course it should be tied to your account. I'm in limbo. I have no idea if I will get in again, and when I wrote the beta team twice I got a form letter that had nothing to do with what I wrote them about. In some ways, Tesla is very, very good. My service experience has been excellent, the car is great. The new Model 3 I got has improved greatly from my 2018 model. I understand that FSD is a privilege, but I suffered through the scoring system with all kind of unearned dings for mistakes the car software made. I just think Tesla should honor people who got into the beta, bought a new car, paid for FSD twice, and just put them in the program.

At least your service experience has been good. I’m like 4 SC appointments and 1 mobile appointment in to fix issues from delivery last July lol. There’s always something. Oh we got the wrong part. Oh the part didn’t come in. Oh there was a mix up. Oh we fixed some stuff but not other and we’ll need you to come back. Oh you’re back okay we’ll fix it today, then next day nothing is fixed and they’re just like “we’ll send a mobile guy out to fix it”. The day before mobile appointment is gets cancelled and another SC appointment gets scheduled with a comment of “mobile tech won’t be able to fix it so we’ll need you to come back in”.

Of course all of the appointments are weeks out so it’s just been a lot of messing around to fix issues that have been there since delivery 🤣🤣 I think they’re just testing my patience to see when I’ll give up and live with these issues.

To you and many others perhaps. What matters more to me are proper uses of words, like 'promise'.

Well, more importantly to my statement was the article I posted immediately after: courts have suggested Elon Musk tweets are legally binding. Here it is again

Last edited:
At least your service experience has been good. I’m like 4 SC appointments and 1 mobile appointment in to fix issues from delivery last July lol. There’s always something. Oh we got the wrong part. Oh the part didn’t come in. Oh there was a mix up. Oh we fixed some stuff but not other and we’ll need you to come back. Oh you’re back okay we’ll fix it today, then next day nothing is fixed and they’re just like “we’ll send a mobile guy out to fix it”. The day before mobile appointment is gets cancelled and another SC appointment gets scheduled with a comment of “mobile tech won’t be able to fix it so we’ll need you to come back in”.

Of course all of the appointments are weeks out so it’s just been a lot of messing around to fix issues that have been there since delivery 🤣🤣 I think they’re just testing my patience to see when I’ll give up and live with these issues.
Interesting. In my ownership I’ve had a total of 3 experiences with service and they’ve been 100% excellent. 2 mobile services (warranty) and one out of warranty in shop appt (wheel alignment ).

I should clarify.

Mobile experiences were for different issues at different times.
1. 12v battery tried to die, got message. I was never stranded.
2. Rear spoiler issues (they came and replaced the spoiler. )

Reactions: Ramphex and WattPwr
Interesting. In my ownership I’ve had a total of 3 experiences with service and they’ve been 100% excellent. 2 mobile services (warranty) and one out of warranty in shop appt (wheel alignment ).

I should clarify.

Mobile experiences were for different issues at different times.
1. 12v battery tried to die, got message. I was never stranded.
2. Rear spoiler issues (they came and replaced the spoiler. )
Yeah, all my service visits have been great. No complaints whatsoever.

Reactions: Ramphex and WattPwr