Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I WAS excited for 10.11, but after watching two weeks of YouTube videos…initial it’s AMAZING videos, followed by…well it still kinda sucks videos, I’m over it. Ready for the next big update 10.12 haha
It’s usually just clickbait, most of the “influencers” post garbage to attract views right after each release so they could profit from it. Unfortunately this is the byproduct of channel monetization.

“DROVE XX MILES WITHOUT TAKEOVER”
“NEW FSD DROPS, AMAZING, NO INTERVENTION”
“BETA 10.11 GROUNDBREAKING FEATURES WATCH NOW”
“DROVE THROUGH (insert some place here) WITHOUT TAKING OVER OMGGG REVOLUTIONARY”

It’s usually just clickbait, most of the “influencers” post garbage to attract views right after each release so they could profit from it. Unfortunately this is the byproduct of channel monetization.

“DROVE XX MILES WITHOUT TAKEOVER”
“NEW FSD DROPS, AMAZING, NO INTERVENTION”
“BETA 10.11 GROUNDBREAKING FEATURES WATCH NOW”
“DROVE THROUGH (insert some place here) WITHOUT TAKING OVER OMGGG REVOLUTIONARY”
It’s garbage because they are not crying for 15 minutes about it not being perfect? Lol. If you don’t like the content it Is a free world, make your own.

It’s garbage because they are not crying for 15 minutes about it not being perfect? Lol. If you don’t like the content it Is a free world, make your own.
Cool, there are likely even more clicks/money for.......this really really sucks boo hoo hoo calboy videos, right? So get on out there and get to work. Pay for that free FSD.........

Last edited:
So as described above I'm in a new Tesla Model 3 after trading in my 2018. I had FSD and now have to qualify again. So yesterday I got 2022.8.2. With a new FSD coming out, which is a lower build number, (2022.4.5.15) I'm wondering if Tesla can install it on my 3, or will I have to wait for the betas to be at a higher build number? Frustration builds upon frustration.

Lol. If you don’t like the content it Is a free world, make your own.
That's a bit hard to do if we don't get the bleeding edge version that the influencers get.

It's not a free world, but I still live in a location that allows some level of freedom so I choose to follow Chuck.

Chuck is exception to the typical person that tests the beta.

Reactions: FSDtester#1