Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lone US vehicle was added to beta for the first time.

Might be employee or fluke. Take it as you will.

Attachments

• 88B9A983-60AF-46A3-AF8D-41956EAF2602.jpeg
    88B9A983-60AF-46A3-AF8D-41956EAF2602.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Funny
Reactions: jebinc
I will leave the university in a few minutes and let my car drive me home. Can you tell that I am excited? Where else can we experience such magic? Have we really become so blasé that this isn't huge??
"We" have not. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down. There is nothing else on the planet that can do what our cars are now doing. I am as blown away today as I was when I first got FSD months ago. Just don't let your expectations get away from you. Anybody who says they know when it will be ready doesn't know what they are saying (including Elon). Elon will, as he has with many other things, get this done. Stay on the light side of the force!
And welcome aboard! Stay vigilant. Elon wasn't joking when he said the car will do the wrong thing at the worst possible time. Don't be 'that guy'.

Wait … is the “bug” - lights don’t come on when auto wipers are on and it’s raining - during day time when it’s bright ?

I’m only talking about when it’s dark.
found the original thread.
When I went back through the old copies of the manuals I'd downloaded they deleted the functionality of turning on headlights when its dark & raining.
Old manuals say it does it automatically, newer versions remove the wording (along with the function) - so its a deliberate choice by Tesla

I agree, but I have never heard him use the word "Mistake"
From Elon's latest interview; (Elon Musk discusses the war in Ukraine and the importance of nuclear power — and why Benjamin Franklin would be 'the most fun at dinner')

Musk: I think I can be helpful in conflicts. I try to take a set of actions that are most likely to improve the probability that the future will be good. And obviously sometimes I make mistakes in this regard. I do whatever I think is most likely to ensure that the future is good for humanity. Those are the actions that I will take.

Boom!!!

We know that lol. Those two sites are our control groups to gauge the release pushes. I wish there was a limited feature free TeslaFi subscription to help track more firmwares without having to cash out $$. I personally use TeslaMate so I definitely have no interest in paying $5/month for duplicate features on TeslaFi.

We know that lol. Those two sites are our control groups to gauge the release pushes. I wish there was a limited feature free TeslaFi subscription to help track more firmwares without having to cash out $$. I personally use TeslaMate so I definitely have no interest in paying $5/month for duplicate features on TeslaFi.
100% "I wish there was a limited feature free TeslaFi subscription to help track more firmwares without having to cash out $$." I have no need or desire for Teslafi but would participate to add more data points but no real loss to me not having it.

Currently:
2021 Model S LR 2022.4.5.20. (in the Beta since the 2nd push in 2021)
2017 Model X 2022.4.5.18. (all updated FSD HW but not in the Beta)