Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably not relevant but I got a Stats notification of New software available, 16.5 (I think) that is not on TeslaFi yet. Failed to take a screen shot and accidentally clicked on it so it disappeared.
Looks like it WAS relevant after all. I must have misread this morning since I only saw in passing. It is 16.3.5 on Stats with 0 installs too.

IMG_1247.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Oil Freedom
I'm not seeing this on TeslaFi?
TeslaFi firmware main page only shows a new version after install has completed, but you can jump straight to a version to see pending installs. This URL should continue to work once the 1 scheduled install finishes:

https://www.teslafi.com/firmware?detail=2022.16.3.5%20efd5624c

Assuming Tesla wants to avoid reverting 2022.20.x features for those who already have it or could install it (about 26% of TeslaFi fleet), Tesla might do a final merge FSD Beta 10.13.2 for wider audience based on 2022.20.x branch or only roll it out to the majority still on 2022.16.3 or older.

I traded in my M3 with fsd beta two weeks ago. Any suggestions for how to get it on my new car (MX with fsd purchased)?
Unfortunately you start over and are given the same "respect" and priority as someone who has never seen a Tesla in their life and bought one the same day. You better work on that Safety Score. IMO this is one of Tesla's most obtuse moves and discourages people to upgrade.