Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is getting interesting now. This discussion reminds me of speculation that happens in sports - will this player do well in an upcoming game, because of X, Y, or Z? Sports betting is missing an opportunity to open up another avenue of revenue (-;

I am quite curious now how FSD is going to handle those turns.
It has to learn a new trick - like in the game Frogger. Quickly move a short distance from one safe haven to the next and then stop and reassess.
To be really good, it could then graduate to learning how to quickly move two logs at a time if the condition is safe, i.e., no stopping in the median if all is clear.

We don't know what that vehicle is, but it may be an employee-owned car or one of a select few initial rollout vehicles and is probably not an 'internal test' vehicle. I expect that internal testing is done using Tesla-owned vehicles. Those would definitely not be using teslafi.
The Teslafi car usually shows up later in the rollout.

Reactions: DJT1
Yeah we’re into Sunday at this point and I thought we might see a hint of something new by now.

Oh well maybe in another 24 hours.
As the saying goes "Patience Grasshopper"
Next key item based on history is someone from the employee group will provide "release notes" which will get analyzed a thousand different ways. Then we'll wait until the early pubic beta testers receive the update. And then we'll wait some more.

Reactions: JonB65
Next key item based on history is someone from the employee group will provide "release notes"
1658143156767.png

1658143168164.png