Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He only said "many good improvements" as opposed to saying it knocked his socks off, or was mind blowing. I guess you can only have your socks knocked off once. More tempered praise is coming from the man these days.
The beta already knocked my undies off and into the washer several times!!

Unprotected lefts are nature’s cleanse.

Saw this on twitter. Release notes for 10.4:

FDhZPCeWYAU2TT1

Saw this on twitter. Release notes for 10.4:
+35% precision for vulnerable road users and +20% recall seems pretty significant. I've noticed 10.3.1 slowing down for imaginary bikers (i.e., false positive / needs better precision) that was actually a road sign. I also had a situation where it was very late to detect a pedestrian picking up something from the ground (i.e., false negative / needs better recall). Overall this item alone should improve some issues related to phantom braking and jerky steering (less reacting to stuff it doesn't need to and smoother/earlier planning).

Reactions: K5TRX
Overall beta has been an incredible peek into the future.

Everyone’s 10.3 beta steering wheel pretty jittery at intersections during creeps?
Yes, I have also experienced that. I am using FSD 10.3.1 pretty regularly because I got used to it (in V9) just driving without making turns. But yes, when I have a pretty clear road ahead and behind, I have let AP make turns. I have observed that if the car in front of me is making a left turn, it seems to have a better idea of where the road I am turning onto it - even if it has to wait for oncoming traffic.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC and K5TRX