Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.6.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, my apologies for the noob question - where are you getting this information? I requested the beta program 2 weeks ago with a score of 100 and still nothing.
You requested two weeks ago, when did you achieve the requirement of score of 100 for 100 miles? Score/miles only start to count when you opt in. Last wave of 11.5 was around 11/30(?) for new people I think. Current 11.6 didn’t make to the mass yet.

You requested two weeks ago, when did you achieve the requirement of score of 100 for 100 miles? Score/miles only start to count when you opt in. Last wave of 11.5 was around 11/30(?) for new people I think. Current 11.6 didn’t make to the mass yet.
I hit 100 miles within 3 days of opting in and have been at 100 for the last 250ish miles. Any idea when 10.6 will make it to the mass?

10.6 was pulled. Don't think anyone outside of employees has 10.6.1 yet as of this posting.
Not a tesla employee, got 10.6 last Sunday. It's "ever so slightly better" than 10.5 (gut feeling after driving familiar routes) after a few days of testing. Heading in the right direction but no obvious improvements that makes me think its moving forward fast enough.

C88AA9A5-F6AC-42C5-A9C0-9CEEBA09DE52.jpeg