Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69.2 Compilation - Good and Bad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are so many more videos of 10.69.2 because of it’s much wider release. I think the compilation linked below is a good representation.

Here is the summary from everything that I have seen:

-FSD Beta Suspensions are reset back to ZERO!

-Heard a few “almost human” comments, but from my experience and what can be seen in the videos, this is very much a relative comment, like relative to the prior releases as there are still some very jerky movements compared to a normal human driver.

-Supposed to be more aware of pedestrians. Unfortunately, the more pedestrians there are, the worse it performs. Newport and New York examples show constant disengagements. I can only assume that while Tesla has gotten better at recognizing humans, it has decided to be very cautious around them until they can get better at predicting their intentions. And predicting their intentions does not seem like an easy task.

-Waits too long to get into the proper lane to prepare for a turn.

-Then it doesn’t signal until very late in the process.

-Still using turn signals for no reason, even when the steering wheel isn’t turned much.

-Doesn’t recognize road closed.

-Does ok on simple one lane roundabouts, but any more lanes and it gets real sketchy real quick.

I included a lot of the driver’s final commentary at the end.

...-Waits too long to get into the proper lane to prepare for a turn....
It sounds like a step up in response to the article: