Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How to get clicks for your video:

1. Pose a nerdy looking guy with a shocked expression pointing at a Tesla.
2. Have a catchy title like, “Why you shouldn’t buy a Tesla.” or “Will it cost you more to own than a Kia?”

If I was going to make a "Why you shouldn't buy a Tesla" video I'd simply have a short film of a couple where the nerdy one desperately wanted to try FSD beta, and the supporting spouse was accidently doing things to mess it up. Things like braking for possums, and yellow lights.

The nerdy one gets upset over the safety score, but they realize they can't be angry at their spouse so they try contacting Tesla to report issues with the beta Safety Score Software.

Then the video proceeds with what a black hole trying to communicate to Tesla despite that nearly everything about a Tesla is in beta.

The video would never say not to buy a Tesla so I'll have to use #1, but I think a nerdy girl would be just as effective.

• Funny
Reactions: rxlawdude
How to get clicks for your video:

1. Pose a nerdy looking guy with a shocked expression pointing at a Tesla.
2. Have a catchy title like, “Why you shouldn’t buy a Tesla.” or “Will it cost you more to own than a Kia?”

Or you can do what Rich Rebuilds does:

cEhVzsuziIDU5cL6sd47Hz6kQYsYpCJREROmPSdqDzA.jpg

FSD beta 10.2 had last minute "concerns". Now it's going to be released on Sunday or Monday per Elon.

No need to rush. Ironically this is one update the shorts, the haters and scumbag media are eagerly waiting for, more than the supporters. Any small misstep will be blown out of proportions and the noise will be deafening that we will be wishing that Tesla hadn't released this to 15.0

The first 10.2 videos are showing up and of course some are from new folks. Here are several.
It's a different experience watching these. As OP on this thread I've watched literally hundreds of FSD beta videos with great interest...but...watching these, knowing that I'll have it very soon, puts a whole new perspective on things.

Note that this one is a 49 minute video.

Last edited:
I don't have any videos, but I did about 40 miles with it setting different locations to drive to.

Overall it's amazing, few things I've noticed:

1. On a few country roads without markings it wanted to go under 30. Probably for visibility at night.
2. On a couple of the country roads, it was not slowing soon enough to stop at stop signs so I had to manually brake. (Maybe it would have done a hard stop in the last minute, but I wasn't going to risk it.

3. I had two lights turn yellow that it decided to stop too late for. Needs to commit and go, or slow earlier.

4. It wanted to stop for most blinking yellows.

Other than that, very assertive and amazing.