Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am on 10.9 and on chill mode but I have noticed that FSD Beta seems more confident in some turns. For example, when making a protected left turn, the car just made the turn without hesitation. Also, I've noticed that it seems more confident in lane changes as well. I was in the left lane and needed to move over to the right lane to turn right. There were some vehicles in the right lane, but there was a gap of a few cars lengths, and my car put the turn signal on, tapped the brakes pretty firmly and then just moved over into the gap without hesitation. Pretty impressive, I must say.

Surprised no one has posted this. CNBC did a piece on Beta today. While it is of course overall negative it didn't have the dramatic, deceptive and exaggerated editing the way the CNN story did. Probably the worst 2 things were the first tester (Ogan) was extremely negative about Beta (so why the hell does he use it????) and the Consumer Repots reporter made incorrect statements about the interior camera (disproven by the next tester) but doesn't even have Beta to know or test.

This is the saddest, narcissistic and unbelievably deceptive video i have ever watched.
Not surprised its coming from Dave.

You have to be pretty masochistic to watch a 53min video all while thinking that.

At some point you gotta hit the stop button to stop the pain.

Before even watching it you knew it was going to be bad because both the video its based on, and the video itself are agenda based.

Last edited:
Narcist? Are you using that word correctly? What about the video is deceptive?
Any video that doesn’t call for death and destruction of Tesla is obviously deceptive.

I’ve not watched this video in full - but I find Dave Lee quite balanced in general (along with Rob). Better than most other Tesla investor focused podcasts.

Anyway CNBC’s Lata is practically a card carrying TSLAQ member. Isn’t it strange that there are hundreds of YouTubers but they select two anti-Tesla guys to showcase FSD beta, call it uncensored but edit the hell out of it ?

CNBC was deceptive from the start by showcasing an FSD demonstration by a major LIDAR investor, Tyler Ogan, and turning it into a Tesla hit piece.

Follow the money and things become very apparent real quick.
Real shame. They need to get rid off that Lara. She and CNBC are example of the kind of “reporting” that people hate and gives all media a bad name. This has made trust in media so low.

That Taylor guy manually ran a red light …. From the image below, clearly FSD is not engaged.

BTW, we have all been using FSD/AP for a long time. How many times has the car run a red light ?

Those are two separate incidents. Very different buildings
Timecode 0:00 to 0:21 up to where he says "supposed to go left" are at Bedford Ave and Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn. That is what the FSD display shows.

Timecode 0:22 to 0:30 where the car runs a red light is an entirely different intersection. I couldn't place it, but it's a different time and place. We have no other information on whether he manually ran the red light or FSD Beta did as the FSD display is not shown, except for his statement that FSD ran the light.

Last edited:
Those are two separate incidents. Very different buildings
Timecode 0:00 to 0:21 up to where he says "supposed to go left" are at Bedford Ave and Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn. That is what the FSD display shows.

Timecode 0:22 to 0:30 where the car runs a red light is an entirely different intersection. I couldn't place it, but it's a different time and place. We have no other information on whether he manually ran the red light or FSD Beta did as the FSD display is not shown, except for his statement that FSD ran the light.
Oh - you mean it wasn't "uncensored" ?

Unlike the 1x raw video we see from people like Whole Mars - this video is so chopped up - there is no way of knowing in many places what happened. It is very funny that the haters all take this highly edited video as the "truth" and 1x raw videos as "not believable".

BTW, Tesla investors have always complained that short sellers manipulated stock price with the help of analysts and reporters. Justice department has (after all these years) opened investigation on this.

Last edited: