Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
People were wondering how he never got nags and hypothesized he had something like plugged in that was adjusting the volume or the set speed via the canbus. Looks like they were right.

Are we positive that that device disabled steering wheel nags?

It's an OBD interface for comma.ai: comma.ai White Panda OBD-II Interface - TOL-15374 - SparkFun Electronics

Unless it's possible to hack it to disable nags, Omar might just be saying that FSD is now better than comma.ai.

This is my solution.
Or like Curly Howard:

1717892393364.png

there’s a guide on how to use that old comma device with a laptop to add some script to disable nags by using the scroll wheel automatically hands free
Agreed, some of the replies to his post say exactly that. Also a couple have links to YouTube videos of how to use that device to cheat the system for nags and strikes.
Add a raspberry pi, usb and Obd connector. See below for one. The guy is a loser.

Unfortunately the videos so far are lacking. I know I'm in the minority but nags don't bother me. Way down on my list of priorities probably because I rarely get them. Would much rather see if there are actual improvements in v12.4.1 in areas that cause disengagements. Omar's videos are useless in that regard, Dirty Tesla focused almost entirely on nags which I did find interesting but didn't shed any light on real improvements and Rocco used FSD with a trailer so that was a fail. Will just have to wait on everyone who posts in this thread for some good feedback. And hopefully I'll get the update in the next week too. I wonder though if wide release will end up being v12.4.2?

Unfortunately the videos so far are lacking. I know I'm in the minority but nags don't bother me. Way down on my list of priorities probably because I rarely get them. Would much rather see if there are actual improvements in v12.4.1 in areas that cause disengagements. Omar's videos are useless in that regard, Dirty Tesla focused almost entirely on nags which I did find interesting but didn't shed any light on real improvements and Rocco used FSD with a trailer so that was a fail. Will just have to wait on everyone who posts in this thread for some good feedback. And hopefully I'll get the update in the next week too. I wonder though if wide release will end up being v12.4.2?
Omar’s videos have always been useless, he’s just shilling and tricking people into watching his crap for his own benefit.

Agreed 100%... Watched @DirtyT3sla video. Not too bad. Nags aren't a huge issue, in certain cases they already have been decreased substantially.
Omar however is a turd 💩 . Not that we didn't know it already, but with all his followers on X, advertising his cheat device is going to create more copy cats.
Which is problematic because we already experienced a longer wait for a version,
That was believed to be caused by the video of the fender bender with the guy parking a couple of months ago. Any Fsd collisions are bad for Tesla and the speed of roll outs.

Omar’s videos have always been useless, he’s just shilling and tricking people into watching his crap for his own benefit.
Btw, if memory serves, you were the very 1st person on this thread to get 12.3.6....
So, let us know when you get 2024.15.5.
You made us wait while you played on your Playstation and had to go to the pharmacy for hemorrhoid cream before giving us feedback!

No pharmacy's or games this time...install and report.
If you need to, set a local Strip Club as a navigation route...
I’ll set it straight to Wayne Manor and sit in the back seat, enjoying console quality gaming***, while it does its thing

*** My crippled flagship is unable to run Steam, so no console quality gaming.

[not]Surprize-surprize Whole Mars posted a 12.4.1 Youtube from last night and your will NEVER believe it but it was ZERO intervention drive. That is the FIRST ZERO intervention drive for Whole Mars...........no wait........sorry, I being told that is not quite correct....... and that is in fact the FOUR HUNDRED and TWENTYth zero intervention drive.

EDIT: Looks like Omar posted at least 2.

Edit again: A third, Omar just can't help it. 🤣
and look at this beautiful disengagement OfCourse there's no video of it even though he has like 10 disengagement free video in less than 24 hours.
And @willow_hiller would have us believe he's not biased and doesn't hide disengagements. Even though he almost always have disengagements when someone big rides with him and he can't hide them.

• Disagree
Reactions: FSDtester#1
Never seen anyone take a swing at you before... this is ponderous man, really ponderous....

I don't mind honest arguments. But if someone wants to take issue with something I said, quote it instead of tagging me and then making something up. I think he's upset about an argument we had 2 years ago (during FSD 10.69) that I just had to look up, in which I said:

Omar is doing nothing more and nothing less than those very similar Zoox videos where they proclaim "1 hour drive. 100% autonomous. 100% uninterrupted" and then proceed to show the video at 2-4x speed.

I've never said Omar doesn't hide things. I said he makes uncut videos in the same vein as the promotional videos made by autonomous driving firms. He's clearly a biased source and only shows the positives. But likewise we only have positive videos from companies that have autonomous driving programs without customers.