Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD V12.3 takes exit so late. As a human, my first instinct is to think and start taking exit as soon as dotted white line starts. I start checking if someone is merging on highway at the same time. Tesla keeps going straight and then takes exit CONFUSING EVERYONE AROUND IT.
And it slows down too much before taking the ramp. 50 mph when everyone else on I-580 is doing 70 just feels wrong.

Reactions: bsf29
An unpleasant event on 12.3. I was turning onto a two lane road with double yellow line. Lots of traffic, so I was sitting a while, waiting for an opening. The car decides to go for it at a pretty reasonable opening, but it was slow to get to the right of the double yellow line after making the turn onto the road. About 1/3 of the car was on the wrong side of the road long enough to inspire the approaching SUV driver to lean on his horn. It was definitely the sort of thing where I'd be thinking "idiot driver" if I was on the receiving end.

Foolishly, I didn't disengage, so I couldn't report it.

• Informative
Reactions: primedive
I have a weird issue non-driving (well you can't drive with it), don't know if it is a 12.3 vs 12.31.1 thing or just a thing with the cars.

We have a 3 and Y and as far as I could tell the seat positions for those were independent.

Well with a loaner 3 in my account, I've discovered that Tesla appears to share profiles between the "same" car type.

The problem is the loaner 3 translated my seat back position to be full bent over. When I got in initially, I thought it was just a bad Easy Entry profile from the previous user. So, I "fixed" and saved my position in the loaner. When I got in to our model 3 and it recognized my profile it put the seat back, way back. It looks like it took the sync'ed profile and applied it incorrectly.

Basically, it looks like the two cars offset from each other what they think a give position on the seat (back) is.

There is clearly a bug somewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: JHCCAZ
One smart aspect I have noticed lately in the routing is to avoid school zones during the times the speed limit is enforced. That is one good move. It always goes down an alternate route without school zones, unless there is only one path.
Probably because there will be heavy traffic jams around schools.

It will be interesting to see how Tesla handle school zones .... eventually. It took them 2 years to handle roundabouts properly ....

Beans, spill em...
I was on the "early access" FSD beta 2023.44.30.x consistently on the newest FSD and waiting for FSD 12.x
Bought a Model Y and transferred FSD from my old car, which was delivered with 2023.44.200 so no chance of getting FSD12, just a few days before my car would have got FSD 12. Most disappointed.
It looks like 2024.2.100 is the current "new car" release, so FSD 12.x is probably not in your future either.
Seems that new cars don't carry forward any "tester" status

Did Dan O'Dow pay these kids? This is the interchange between freeway 15 north and 78 west San Diego. All other cars and my car with v12.3.1 ignored these bikers and continued to go. They wanted to run across the freeway. Crazy. Should FSD stop to let them cross?

Attachments

• KidsOnFreeway.jpg
    KidsOnFreeway.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 11