Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the list of features in the OP. I feel like it gives us a pretty comprehensive list that we can use to gauge Tesla's true FSD progress. But I would make the observation that based on the recent earnings call, the OP's list is probably a bit more comprehensive than Tesla's actual "feature complete" list.

Anyway, I am glad we have this list because it will be very useful to watch as Tesla releases more FSD features.

I love the list of features in the OP. I feel like it gives us a pretty comprehensive list that we can use to gauge Tesla's true FSD progress. But I would make the observation that based on the recent earnings call, the OP's list is probably a bit more comprehensive than Tesla's actual "feature complete" list.

Anyway, I am glad we have this list because it will be very useful to watch as Tesla releases more FSD features.
Yes - EM put it in a slightly different way in the ER call.

Instead of just this ..

In the AI podcast with Lex Fridman, musk agreed with Lex when he said FSD is basically
- NOA on freeways +
- NOA on city streets​

He said
+ Slow speed summon
+ High speed freeway NOA
+ "Intermediate speed" NOA <-- what I've been calling City NOA.

I think the way Tesla is approaching this is to take a handful of scenarios and work on it to get a high rate of accuracy - instead of getting lower accuracy on a large number of scenarios (like the full list on OP).

BTW, the other news was EM "hopes" to have this City NOA out to early access before end of the year. So, my hope is we'll get it in Q1. There may be good deal of financial sense to have this delivered in Q1 - which is expected to be a seasonally low quarter.

Just updated the feature list based on what we are seeing in FSD Beta videos. Anything I missed ?

fsd.png