Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my attempt at showing the way that I drive with FSD. It's five minutes of driving without commentary. Very boring, but I hope it helps someone. The only interesting bit of the video is that I was letting FSD drive around this area without a destination. It took me on a nice tour, including a trip around a residential cul-de-sac with a center island. I've never seen that before.

Here's mine. Notice Elon Mode!!

• Funny
Reactions: Pdubs and Ramphex
Who taught you how to count??? There's 326 pending...
Not 2k... You've been playing this game long enough. You should know how to use teslafi
IMG_5025.jpeg

= 1,623 or “coming up on 2,000 cars on TeslaFi”

😘

View attachment 1033734

= 1,623 or “coming up on 2,000 cars on TeslaFi”

😘
OMG 😲, that is not how we anticipate if we are about to get the update.
It's always been a big number change in the left column.
Nobody gives a rip about people who got it days ago.
One more bad post 📫 from you and you join my ignore list!
Which will be painful, since we live together
Oh, and dinner is at 8 tonight

OMG 😲, that is not how we anticipate if we are about to get the update.
It's always been a big number change in the left column.
Nobody gives a rip about people who got it days ago.
One more bad post 📫 from you and you join my ignore list!
Which will be painful, since we live together
Oh, and dinner is at 8 tonight
Get me the update and you can ignore me all you want.😂 Of course I guess you could ignore me all you want anyway.🤔😩

Choice, I am really good looking, rich, and have a great sense of humor.
Also, I already dated all her friends and they recommended me, so there's that!

Lmao 🤣 🤣

1 of those 4 is actually true....
And I'm not even so sure about that sense of humor... :)

Just had a really odd experience. Applying torque to the wheel did not address the nag.

I’ve been using Tesla’s “torque to address nag” system for 10 years so it is not new to me. Just now on FSD applying torque and holding didn’t address the nag. When it continued to flash at me, I was worried about a strike so had to disengage.

Odd. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before. I think the sentient being is getting close to taking over my car forever.
I think that happened to me once not long ago, still on V11 I'm pretty sure. I got a disengagement. It MAY be because I didn't realize yet you had to hold it for a certain time and I was jiggling out of irritation. It hasn't happened since I became aware you shouldn't jiggle.

[Awright! Only took me half an hour to get through the 5 pages of posts that appeared in the past 4 hours...]

Last edited: