Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, Summer doesn't start for another 9 days, at least in North America.

Maybe that is part of why Tesla did this, they wanted to make sure people received the Spring update in the Spring.
Sorry, you’re wrong. 😉

Thankfully we have AI Overview now and cannot have any argument about this anymore.

IMG_1180.jpeg

10.2% jeez, couple bottles of that and FSD will finally drive well :D
Just drank the whole bottle. 750ml yummy. You maybe not wrong. I used FSD v12.3.6 on the way there and for some reason it needed to use 2 lanes to make the turn.
Does the pixel have support for wideband devices?
I dont think so but I have the Pixel 6 pro. Maybe the newer ones do?

Sorry, you’re wrong. 😉

Thankfully we have AI Overview now and cannot have any argument about this anymore.

View attachment 1055581
We are both right, depending on which definition is used: When Do the Seasons Start and End in 2024?

• The astronomical start date is based on the position of the Sun in relation to the Earth.
  • The meteorological start date is based on our 12-month civil calendar and the annual temperature cycle.

The First Days of the Seasons​

2024 SeasonsAstronomical StartMeteorological Start
SPRINGTuesday, March 19, 11:06 P.M. EDTFriday, March 1
SUMMERThursday, June 20, 4:51 P.M. EDTSaturday, June 1
FALLSunday, September 22, 8:44 A.M. EDTSunday, September 1
WINTERSaturday, December 21, 4:21 A.M. ESTSunday, December 1
I think that the Astronomical one is more accurate since it is actually based on the position of the Earth in relation to the Sun...

I’m pretty sure I made my rules clear many times on that. Until it can do EVERYTHING that their 5 year old video said it could do - it’s junk.
Well tiresome it will be then.
I haven't watched that video in years so would be curious what FSD cannot do now compared to what they showed 5 years ago.

Now I have to figure out qhy I don’t have the auto shift or nav progress. Premium connectivity and real time traffic is on. I’m downloading to the model x now, we’ll see if it’s the same after the update. Maybe a scroll wheel reboot.
I don’t have the nav progress bar either. I’m honestly not sure what it is that we got in this Spring Update. I’m sure MP3Player is just going to say I got a ton of updated and downvote my post though.

We are both right, depending on which definition is used
I know; I was obviously joking! (I even included the obligatory emoji.)

Meteorological seasons match better to expected temperatures for each season, and they remove significant variations in season lengths when using astronomical seasons, due to the elliptical orbit of the earth around the sun.

But anyway AI supports me. There’s no way I can fail. 😉

I don’t have the nav progress bar either. I’m honestly not sure what it is that we got in this Spring Update. I’m sure MP3Player is just going to say I got a ton of updated and downvote my post though.
Can you show a picture of what the navigation items look like for you now? (Since everything I have seen says that Model S and even Intel Model Ys get this feature.)

Of course, it does require an active Premium Connectivity subscription, and that you have online routing turned on.