Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Listen guy, I’m just going by what I see in the car. I didn’t pull up the changelogs and examine every single detail. I get in the car, go through all the menus, unclick all the little blue dots, and those are my observations. I’m a hard pass on auto shift, regardless of whether it’s old or new or 🔥🔥🔥
Why read the change logs. It’s easier to just come hear and complain about everything and know nothing. Noted.

more interested in what beer you got
1718141191481.png

Also got some Frey Ranch Bourbon because my decanter was lonely.

It is. I have it.
Hmm. What the crap then. I don’t see the nav progress bar or auto shift. Mine still says (out of park) only.

Another interesting observation. I carry 3 phones, my pixel fold is my primary, and if it’s in my pocket, the auto trunk doesn’t work, (one of my other phones is a 15 pro). If I leave my pixel in the house and only carry the iPhone, the trunk opens. So it seems for those with multiple phones that their iPhone isn’t the primary device, and their android is, trunk only works if the iPhone is present alone. I’ll keep messing with it.

Hmm. What the crap then. I don’t see the nav progress bar or auto shift. Mine still says (out of park) only.

Another interesting observation. I carry 3 phones, my pixel fold is my primary, and if it’s in my pocket, the auto trunk doesn’t work, (one of my other phones is a 15 pro). If I leave my pixel in the house and only carry the iPhone, the trunk opens. So it seems for those with multiple phones that their iPhone isn’t the primary device, and their android is, trunk only works if the iPhone is present alone. I’ll keep messing with it.
Auto trunk is iOS only right now, no android. It's supposedly coming to android "in the future".

Jess, got home ½ hour ago and open the thread and see the 24.14.5. Opened App and nothing so whatever. Now I get a notification for........what.........the consolation prize 24.14.5 since 12.4.1 failed and we lose? Now I have to head back down in the deck and hotspot so I can download and NOT get 12.4.x. This is a BAD sign that we are likely in for over a week or 2 or more😢. By the time we get it 12.4 "could arguably be called" 13.69.😡

Does the pixel have support for wideband devices?

Let's face it we're getting the Spring Update in summer and 12.4 promised in May is nowhere to be seen yet so I'm guessing we're looking at a July availability for regular folk like me...
Nope, Summer doesn't start for another 9 days, at least in North America.

Maybe that is part of why Tesla did this, they wanted to make sure people received the Spring update in the Spring.