Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Say wut
1000005627.jpg

I updated post

You'll need the earlier 14 release notes to read all the updates. 14.9 was just bug fixes from 14.8 which was bug fixes from 14.7 and on and on it goes.

Your MY car should be able to go full screen visualizations in AP/TACC with the mini map on the top right corner. But if you have FSD enabled then you already could go full screen anyways. Not sure if the mini map shows if FSD is on or if that is only in AP/TACC.

You'll need the earlier 14 release notes to read all the updates. 14.9 was just bug fixes from 14.8 which was bug fixes from 14.7 and on and on it goes.

Your MY car should be able to go full screen visualizations in AP/TACC with the mini map on the top right corner. But if you have FSD enabled then you already could go full screen anyways. Not sure if the mini map shows if FSD is on or if that is only in AP/TACC.
I’ll check while driving

Alan and I are the only ones here on 3.25?
No. My S Refresh is still on it. I went to check and it was frozen on yesterday morning. I did a reboot and checked. It checked alright, but no soup for me.

PS: why do you always talk like you and @AlanSubie4Life are two different people

No. My S Refresh is still on it. I went to check and it was frozen on yesterday morning. I did a reboot and checked. It checked alright, but no soup for me.

PS: why do you always talk like you and @AlanSubie4Life are two different people
They definitely are two different people. I know I floated the idea that Alan made that extra profile to have fun with us, but nobody is capable of coming up with some of the stuff @gottagofast posts...

Since it’s clearly possible, why didn’t we get updated to newest software version with same junk version all along for the past 2 years 😅
V11 and before could certainly be considered junk but using "junk" for v12 no longer has validity IMO and has gotten tiresome. Time for you to come up with something else creative to call FSD. Looking forward to what you come up with.

V11 and before could certainly be considered junk but using "junk" for v12 no longer has validity IMO. Time for you to come up with something else creative to call FSD.
I’m pretty sure I made my rules clear many times on that. Until it can do EVERYTHING that their 5 year old video said it could do - it’s junk.

IMG_6151.jpeg