Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting update RE TrippGate:

Tripp has now admitted to having removed those things from Scribd, etc. So now he admits that the documents about guns and networking stuff was his.

He’s looking more guilty every day.
6677DB1D-9CB6-4375-AEB8-1B24A72167E6.png

Interesting update RE TrippGate:

Tripp has now admitted to having removed those things from Scribd, etc. So now he admits that the documents about guns and networking stuff was his.

He’s looking more guilty every day.
View attachment 315133

Hehe! I’m telling y’all, this is going to get good. I’ve seen this movie before.

Side note: for those that didn’t believe @bonnie had found ‘the’ Mr Tripp; y’all just don’t know her very well.

Caught in the act of trying to destroy evidence.

Not good for him.

And admitting to it.

Prosecutors will be having at him like kids in a candy store.

Key here: Tripp is useless to Tesla. No money, no influence. But he is the vehicle to the REAL story involving Linette and possibly Chanos or other shorts, etc.

Good outcome: Tripp guilty, clears the air for Tesla.

Great outcome: Investigation leads to the bigger players. Money trail to Chanos, reporters, whatever.

Chance of Tesla winning this thing? Since Hog has the HNI (Hog Negativity Index), I’ll introduce the Tripp Guilt Index Factor).

TGIF: Currently at 98. (It’s a percentage but seems more official without the percent sign).

Also, TGIF. It’s been a long week.

Hehe! I’m telling y’all, this is going to get good. I’ve seen this movie before.

Side note: for those that didn’t believe @bonnie had found ‘the’ Mr Tripp; y’all just don’t know her very well.

You've seen the movie?
You mean
Dumb and Dumber; Lopez and Tripp set out to bring down Tesla
How does the story end?

The list numbering started at zero.

Ha! That is funny. Truth is I didn't feel like renumbering, but I did have 5 screens with 3 OSs and 4 or so development environments going today.

I guess since I’ve been retired for 6 years, it took me a while to get it too. Not childish!

Don't feel bad, I didn't get it at all. Too close to the problem, I guess.;)

And admitting to it.

Prosecutors will be having at him like kids in a candy store.

Key here: Tripp is useless to Tesla. No money, no influence. But he is the vehicle to the REAL story involving Linette and possibly Chanos or other shorts, etc.

Good outcome: Tripp guilty, clears the air for Tesla.

Great outcome: Investigation leads to the bigger players. Money trail to Chanos, reporters, whatever.

Chance of Tesla winning this thing? Since Hog has the HNI (Hog Negativity Index), I’ll introduce the Tripp Guilt Index Factor).

TGIF: Currently at 98. (It’s a percentage but seems more official without the percent sign).

Also, TGIF. It’s been a long week.
I wish there was a smilie with a really long vertical nose and a mole on its forehead to indicate "funny" AND "informative".

Love the TGIF.

Comment on the side note: I never would have posted anything without verification. I got that verification. And then on twitter, Mr. Tripp himself confirmed (inadvertently) that it was his account. Ooopsie.

Right, so if their GA lines are profitable, shouldn't it be simple for them to raise money?

I mean, the pitch is really simple:

"Hey there, banker. I want you to loan me X billion dollars to buy a new general assembly line for the Model 3. I already have 2 lines that are extremely profitable with a Y% gross margin. I just need money for a new line. Oh, and I've already got a backlog of 400,000 preorders."
If I'm a banker, this is an easy, slam-dunk loan.

3 posts in a row hoping to convince folks on this board that Tesla should borrow money to secure their position? Is this the last bastion of hope that the shorts can cling to as their curtain draws closed?.........that Tesla will once again need to borrow money and knowingly lay itself wide open once again to more manipulation by shorts. That is ludicrous. @jesselivenomore has done a tremendous job explaining why that would put Tesla at continued risk from people willing to short a more sustainable planet for a short-term buck. It is quite clear that Elon's intentions are to take profits from the Model 3, the S, and the X, and pay off debt if necessary so that the shorts have to go find another company with dreams and aspirations that they can crush for personal gains. There will be lots of money available to fund Tesla's growing and bright future. But it won't be coming from Wall Street, nor will it be on Wall Street's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.