Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GOT MY VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got VIN 1400 about an hour ago.

Interesting that it's so much lower than the other VINs being reported lately.

I confirmed with the OA that the car is still in Fremont. I asked if we could fly up to pick it up but he said no, since it's already in process of shipment down to Marina del Rey. If we did want to do Fremont, we'd have to get another VIN. So, we'll just sit tight and hope that a truck brings it soon :)

Reactions: ModelX
Got VIN 1400 about an hour ago.

Interesting that it's so much lower than the other VINs being reported lately.

I confirmed with the OA that the car is still in Fremont. I asked if we could fly up to pick it up but he said no, since it's already in process of shipment down to Marina del Rey. If we did want to do Fremont, we'd have to get another VIN. So, we'll just sit tight and hope that a truck brings it soon :)

Who did you contact to verify location of your car? I received my vin yesterday as well and am anxious to find out if I can pick up at Fremont

Who did you contact to verify location of your car? I received my vin yesterday as well and am anxious to find out if I can pick up at Fremont
I called the Tesla number listed on my Tesla account who then told me I had an Owner Advisor. The OA reaches out to me shortly after that. A few days later (yesterday) was when I called to confirm details.

Then this morning I got a call from someone else at Tesla who scheduled my delivery. 12/27 at Marina del Rey