Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not familial with this color for wheels, can you show an example?
rays-volk-racing-ce28n-wheels-16x8-5x114-3-42-offset-hyper-blue-magnesium-blue-mag-blue-limited-stock-1.gif

Ok, I need a volunteer with a P3D or P3D+ to go by for a test fitment.... any takers? Location would be in Santa Fe Springs hopefully before Thursday......

Let me know ASAP..

www.EvasiveMotorsports.com | blog.evasivemotorsports.com
T: 626.336.3400 EXT. 103 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST

11829 Hamden Pl., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670

I'd volunteer, but it needs to be on a weekend, since I'm 2 hours away.

Brake Rotor size will allow the 19 inch wheel to fit, Titan is already aware of the 3mm lip on the Performance + Model 3, right now we will take any car we can get, but I really think the most challenging fitment is the P3D+, which does come with the 20 inch stockers, the larger brake rotor and 3mm lip. The 19's made by Titan will fit this as well and we are confirming this before they make a production run...

The Model 3 MPP (aftermarket) big brake kit front:
mm x 26mm rotor

The Model 3 MPP (aftermarket) Brake Kit rear:
mm x 20mm

Tesla Model Front: (By the type of Tesla caliper)

Model 3 Standard caliper (320 x 25mm rotor) - Plain color (LR and Dual Motor)
Model 3 Performance + caliper (355 x 25mm rotor) - Red color (Performance +)
Model S caliper (355 x 32mm rotor) - Palin or red color (Sports)

Tesla All Rear:
335 x 20mm
for all sub-models except the caliper cover/color.

Source: https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf#page=142

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UltralightBeam
Ok, I need a volunteer with a P3D or P3D+ to go by for a test fitment.... any takers? Location would be in Santa Fe Springs hopefully before Thursday......

Let me know ASAP..

www.EvasiveMotorsports.com | blog.evasivemotorsports.com

I’ve got a P3D+. Are you still in need of a volunteer? I’m in Irvine and can make a trip up to SFS. Early mornings preferred. Let me know.

Brake Rotor size will allow the 19 inch wheel to fit, Titan is already aware of the 3mm lip on the Performance + Model 3, right now we will take any car we can get, but I really think the most challenging fitment is the P3D+, which does come with the 20 inch stockers, the larger brake rotor and 3mm lip. The 19's made by Titan will fit this as well and we are confirming this before they make a production run...

The Model 3 MPP (aftermarket) big brake kit front:
mm x 26mm rotor

The Model 3 MPP (aftermarket) Brake Kit rear:
mm x 20mm

Tesla Model Front: (By the type of Tesla caliper)

Model 3 Standard caliper (320 x 25mm rotor) - Plain color (LR and Dual Motor)
Model 3 Performance + caliper (355 x 25mm rotor) - Red color (Performance +)
Model S caliper (355 x 32mm rotor) - Palin or red color (Sports)

Tesla All Rear:
335 x 20mm
for all sub-models except the caliper cover/color.

Source: https://www.tesla.com/content/dam/tesla/Ownership/Own/Model 3 Owners Manual.pdf#page=142
I have a RWD and I can go to Titan, I'm only 25 min away, if you would like me to go let me know, When I called Titan to talk to them I asked if they needed a test mule and they said they had 3 of them in house, maybe they misunderstood me or vis versa, just let me know, glad to help if I can

I've been eyeing the staggered setup of 9" front and 10" rear. 20" diameter would be nice but 19" are more practical. The Vorsteiner V-FF 103 offer different color options but at a hefty price. I do like the satin titanium for the Titans. I'm guessing +35 offset front is perfect and +40 offset rear is ideal. This would allow 245 width tires front and 275 width rear with a flush mounted tire and wheel profile. The 275 tires are more readily available and thus are less expensive versus 265 (on a 9.5" wheel). Bottom line, I'd really like to see a wider rear option for RWD owners. Does anyone else think the same?

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
I've been eyeing the staggered setup of 9" front and 10" rear. 20" diameter would be nice but 19" are more practical. The Vorsteiner V-FF 103 offer different color options but at a hefty price. I do like the satin titanium for the Titans. I'm guessing +35 offset front is perfect and +40 offset rear is ideal. This would allow 245 width tires front and 275 width rear with a flush mounted tire and wheel profile. The 275 tires are more readily available and thus are less expensive versus 265 (on a 9.5" wheel). Bottom line, I'd really like to see a wider rear option for RWD owners. Does anyone else think the same?

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed.

According to tire rack, the
POTENZA RE050A
is about $20 per cheaper in the 265 vs 275, there are 57 available choices in 275 and 54 in 265.
Of those, 12 are DOT Racing tires in 265 and 2 are Racing tires in 275.

I think advantage goes to the 265 for availability and cost.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
I’ve got a P3D+. Are you still in need of a volunteer? I’m in Irvine and can make a trip up to SFS. Early mornings preferred. Let me know.
@gilscales, it wouldn't hurt, call and ask for Mike Chang, let him know you are with the group buy on the Tesla Forums.

Hope it's not stepping on anyone's toes asking @jgrgnt to call, too, since anything that fits on a P3D+ should fit on all of the other models, but not necessarily the other way around.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
According to tire rack, the
POTENZA RE050A
is about $20 per cheaper in the 265 vs 275, there are 57 available choices in 275 and 54 in 265.
Of those, 12 are DOT Racing tires in 265 and 2 are Racing tires in 275.

I think advantage goes to the 265 for availability and cost.
I was looking at the more economical side of things with Continental Extreme Contact at $245 and not concerned on racing tires.
Also, that link shows those tires at $329 for 275 and $372 for 265 based on my zip code.

Those numbers are for the special version designed as the OEM porsche tires.
In my zip code the potenza RE050A is $288 for a 265 and $308 for a 275.

Continental does not make an equivalent tire in both sizes. Looking at the pilot super sports, the 265 is $50 more expensive for that tire, so at some sizes or locations the 275 is certainly cheaper.