Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think rear axle is 1720kg
I don’t remember ever seeing any after market wheels with a load rating of 860kg

The Arachnid wheels are rated at 750kg

I did just look to see wheel load ratings for an X and the only one I seen the numbers for was the 20” TST rated at 900kg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
9EECACDA-C213-4086-BA91-73781870D9CA.jpeg
816435A6-FBFE-4B8C-A660-A0629345D38C.jpeg
Semi related. I’ve wanted to get an idea of what 19’s and these offsets would look like. Somebody just posted another brand’s custom forged wheels that are very similar. 19x8.5 +25. A 19x9.5 +35 extends out 3mm more. This gets a very good idea of what the Titans will look like.

Just an idea: Flush fitment but still using stock 235mm tires looks great with how much concavity it gets in the wheel. I think that the 8.5” wheels are awesome in this offset instead of the factory spec sunken in look. Rears could even still stand to have an extra 10-15mm, but then you wouldn’t be able to rotate tires.

View attachment 333956 View attachment 333957 Semi related. I’ve wanted to get an idea of what 19’s and these offsets would look like. Somebody just posted another brand’s custom forged wheels that are very similar. 19x8.5 +25. A 19x9.5 +35 extends out 3mm more. This gets a very good idea of what the Titans will look like.

Just an idea: Flush fitment but still using stock 235mm tires looks great with how much concavity it gets in the wheel. I think that the 8.5” wheels are awesome in this offset instead of the factory spec sunken in look. Rears could even still stand to have an extra 10-15mm, but then you wouldn’t be able to rotate tires.
Do you know if that car has been lowered?

Yes it has. Looks like a fairly mild drop. On stock height, the gap on top is greater than the gap in front or back making it look like a 4x4. I can’t find his post now, but these are by Signature Wheel. About $1100/ea.
I saw this post on FB and when I commented it was 4500 online he said he can get it alot cheaper but 1100 each is not alot cheaper. Def waiting for the T-S5.

I got them cleared by bbs. I’ve been on them for 60k miles. And yes towing big boats too. Not a problem at all
How were they "cleared" when the load rating is 620kg and you should have a minimum load rating of 860kg (heaviest gvwr axle at 1720kg divided by 2 = 860kg) I am not doubting you just wondering how they magically upped the load rating by almost 40%?, you may never ever have a problem and with 60k miles with some towing as well it seems you won't but the load ratings are what should be used as the decider and not BBS just saying "don't worry, your cleared"

Hey folks, new here and its my first post (ironically in a wheel GB thread, that's the first place my mind went for research!). Waiting on my P3D delivery on 9/26.

I am definitely in on a GB for the TS5 19x9.5 (or 19x9 second choice, whichever comes first). @Xenoilphobe - is there a current GB queueing up for these sizes?

Also a qq: Besides the wider rear patch, is there any benefit in going staggered with dual motor or is it perhaps even detrimental (to performance or mechanically, etc)? AWD cars often benefit from the same size wheel/tire at each corner (or have in the past in my experience, for example, on my STi).

That in mind, what would be the ideal setup for a P3D ('ideal' being closest to OEM spec)? If square, I assume 19x9 or 9.5 in a 40 offset would match OEM spec, but oddly it's not one of the (current) options in the poll.

Maybe I'm missing something, I would think this would be a popular combo if the above is accurate.

Hey folks, new here and its my first post (ironically in a wheel GB thread, that's the first place my mind went for research!). Waiting on my P3D delivery on 9/26.

I am definitely in on a GB for the TS5 19x9.5 (or 19x9 second choice, whichever comes first).
That in mind, what would be the ideal setup for a P3D ('ideal' being closest to OEM spec)? If square, I assume 19x9 or 9.5 in a 40 offset would match OEM spec, but oddly it's not one of the (current) options in the poll.

@R1Fast, RUFast?
Welcome to TMC...you must be a true motorhead to make your first post regarding these fab Titan forged wheels
Personally, I'm going for the square set-up so as to rotate my wheels.
These TMC guys will give you lots of advice

Also a qq: Besides the wider rear patch, is there any benefit in going staggered with dual motor or is it perhaps even detrimental (to performance or mechanically, etc)? AWD cars often benefit from the same size wheel/tire at each corner (or have in the past in my experience, for example, on my STi).

Maybe I'm missing something, I would think this would be a popular combo if the above is accurate.

Square > Staggered in general.... staggered=more understeer.

$2400? I thought we were looking at $1900ish. Will prices go down if orders go up?

The 18 inch are $1900. Titan seems to charge $100 extra for each inch diameter bigger. That is definitely a lot higher jump in most other wheel companies, yet they are still in expensive for quality forged wheels. This sounds a lot like buying the model three itself. Prices starting at $1900. Not all sizes are $1900

Most of these are extremely mild offset by keeping it at OEM. Also performance plus can handle at least an extra 3 mm to the hub. The available staggered set up with only .5 inch width difference is a strange one yet common aftermarket width and offsets are not available. Are these the final available options, or is there room to add something different? I don’t want nor intend to be a distraction in the discussion, but I don’t have a clear answer this is the final set of options

• Informative