Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading the thread a little more, I saw that there would be some variation as the size went up. It's one of those things where you get a number expect, maybe a couple hundred more, but when I saw $2400 I was surprised. Anyhow, I ordered a set of square 19x9 in black.

Nice, that's at least two 19x9 in black.

1 = a set of four

Yeah, that's what I get for ordering in-between meetings at work. I ordered qty=4 :). I emailed them to adjust the order.

I still want in but at 19 x 9.5 all around as its the ideal width for the 265/35 or 275/35 section. The 9" would work, but it is the minimum width for that tire. I just don't see the good reason for the 9 as its only .5" wider than stock, it'll barely be noticeable. Those wanting wider tire widths like the 265 or 275 want a width like 9.5, those wanting stock size tires would be wanting slightly wider then stock rims maybe?
9.5 and 8.5 seem like more appropriate widths for the 265 or 235 sections.

I emailed Evasive and asked them what the chances are for 19x9.5" I guess options are always good, folks who really want 19x9 will get exactly that :)

Last edited:
Ok thanks..I’ll place my order this week. I thought I had my mind up with black but that satin titanium looks really good.
Not sure if it helps, but I have Pearl White and am planning on Satin Titanium T-S5 19x8.5" square.

Update: Deposit placed.

upload_2018-9-13_0-22-32.png

Last edited:
I still want in but at 19 x 9.5 all around as its the ideal width for the 265/35 or 275/35 section. The 9" would work, but it is the minimum width for that tire. I just don't see the good reason for the 9 as its only .5" wider than stock, it'll barely be noticeable. Those wanting wider tire widths like the 265 or 275 want a width like 9.5, those wanting stock size tires would be wanting slightly wider then stock rims maybe?
9.5 and 8.5 seem like more appropriate widths for the 265 or 235 sections.

I emailed Evasive and asked them what the chances are for 19x9.5" I guess options are always good, folks who really want 19x9 will get exactly that :)
I agree that 19x9.5 + 35 are the best for 265 and also keeps closest to stock diameter. I also want these.

Reactions: JohnC
265s work fine on 8.5" rims, tons of folks run that way on lots of other sport sedans (though places like tire rack will tell you they only "officially" recommend them for "track or off road" use for liability reasons)....so they'd be more than fine on 9" ones.

MPPs experience also suggest the wider your wheels the worse your range gets (I think they said they took a 20% hit running 275s on 10" wheels or something) so that might be another reason to avoid anything sticking out of the well if you can