Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What puzzle me is, these 30 people who are getting their Tesla tomorrow, are they NOT offered options to pick their accessories, interior, etc.,? I am amazed what little information about these options are confirmed and available online
see my post, above.

Of course they are. Just because WE don't have the info, doesn't mean they don't. :) This is the delivery event for the 3. If I were running the show, you bet I'd want to keep everything a secret until the big event.

When I ordered X Sig 2, my order was placed via a phone call. The Design Studio wasn't yet open.It then opened to only a few early Sig holders, and then the general public. I had all the info I needed - including getting questions answered, etc.

I am amazed what little information about these options are confirmed and available online

Why? I'm sure those 30 people, actually 29 since Elon is one of them, are under a strict NDA with probably significant penalties. Maybe the 30 people are all people that are already know and are involved with the options. (The people that manage the design studio, etc.)

Or maybe like Elon said the only options they got to select from where color and wheels.

• Disagree
Reactions: 0ptions
Have others received their parking passes? Looks like check-in could go a lot faster with the unique bar codes! I wonder how many will post screenshots of their bar codes here. lol

Just received my parking pass with the bar code ... here is your screenshot :cool:

upload_2017-7-27_17-14-55.png
upload_2017-7-27_17-15-39.png

I'm sure they had some input, but they also probably signed airtight NDAs :)
Of course they had input & were allowed to pick thru available options. And I'm equally sure there was no NDA. I don't work for Tesla & for X Sig 2, I picked out options before the Design Studio was available. And I didn't have to sign an NDA.

Of course they had input & were allowed to pick thru available options. And I'm equally sure there was no NDA. I don't work for Tesla & for X Sig 2, I picked out options before the Design Studio was available. And I didn't have to sign an NDA.
Would you please stop with the facts already ?! They are getting in the way of paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.