Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone received a 100D?

doublebo7

Aug 15, 2016
Sherwood forest
S jealous
Guys and quite annoyed.
When you put a deposit down of $5000 in January 2015, the last thing you would expect is a black and white TV when you know that colour is available. Thanks a frigging bunch tesla motors

Dr Doom

Jul 10, 2016
NYC
Spoke too soon. Just noticed that there's a fairly large gap between the carbon fiber trim to the dash where it meets the center screen. Also, they left the protective plastic under the arm rest which can't be removed without taking out the armrest.

Is the dealership going to fix it for you?

brkaus

Jul 8, 2014
Austin, TX
Picked up S100D today. I didn't get out "the light" to inspect the paint, but looked good to me. Gap on one side of hood is a touch "1/16" wider than the other side. Otherwise looked great.

12 miles from pickup location. Already 150 miles. And it rained.

Also just noticed the protective plastic under the armrest. Didn't try to take it off yet.

Pinot.Noir

Feb 28, 2014
Livermore, CA
Ok, there is no cover on the wood behind the sliding armrests on my car, so it must be a one off with others. If it was covered and I had kids putting their feet on it I'd be happy to have it there. Our "kid" is 20 and is simply in awe of the car....no way he'd put his foot anywhere but on the floormat, where it belongs.

brkaus

Jul 8, 2014
Austin, TX
My 10 yo is fascinated and keeps her feet down. 13 yo, in her own world.

My only dislike so far is the seat headrest. I feel it's a bad decision to tie headrest height with the forward/back position. Assume this is mechanical and tied to the seat track? Or some opportunity to reprogram in the future?

ncent

Nov 22, 2015
Goldsboro, NC
IMG_6318.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
IMG_6320.JPG

Retired

Jan 26, 2016
Los Altos, California
Picked up my 100D today at Palo Alto. 4 miles on it. Blue, black interior, carbon fiber, air, sound, pup, solid roof. Very quiet but havent had it over 50 mph yet. Did not see any misaligned panels or obvious paint anomalies. Been thinking about it for over a year and it is now in my garage. Replaces the M3 in my picture.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC