TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hello TMC!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Big Earl, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Big Earl

Big Earl Member

Hi TMC,

My name is Lawson and I finally decided to join TMC after spending many months reading, watching videos, and learning about Teslas. My husband and I are Model 3 reservation holders - we signed up at 6:30pm on March 31st, so we're pretty close to the front of the list. We currently own several TDIs but realize that transportation is evolving and internal combustion is archaic, expensive and inefficient. We have a 2013 Fiat 500e that we picked up for a great price and we're really looking forward to getting a Tesla.

As I'm sure many people are, we're on the fence about getting the Model 3 or a used Model S. In an effort to help us decide, we are renting a 2013 Model S P85 for just over a week while we visit family in Washington State. We'll be taking it on a road trip to eastern Washington, most of which, aside from Superchargers on I-5, will be on the Plug-In NCW 80 amp J1772 network.

Anyway, that's my introduction for now. I'm looking forward to many years of great discussion and EV driving.

-Lawson

• Like x 3
  2. DrivingRockies

Let us know your experience! Welcome to the Club.

3. gabeincal

gabeincal Enjoying Napa life the electric way

Welcome, fellow Fiat 500e owner :)

4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Prepare your self. One in every four people that drive a Tesla, buy a Tesla. You will not believe the car. don't feel bad if when you get home you hate the cars you own now.

• Like x 1
  5. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

@Big Earl - Welcome to the forum :). And yes, you'll test drive and it will all be over. We'll see you in a Model S or X shortly, I'm betting.

I foolishly decided to test drive a Roadster in Nov 2010 while waiting for the S launch - and a few months later, had a Roadster in my driveway.

• Like x 1
  6. Big Earl

Big Earl Member

Thanks for the warning. ;)

I have to admit, I've already driven three Model S's - two 70Ds and a 90D as well as a Model X P100DL. I've already been ruined and there is no turning back now. :D

• Like x 1
  7. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Oh such a problem. :) 99.9% of earth will begin to have the same problem in the coming years.

8. Emvdl

Emvdl Member

Lucky! Congrats and welcome!

9. BrettReed

BrettReed Member

Hello everybody!!! I am also a newbie here. joined recently.

10. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Welcome. Tell us a little about your Tesla. ?

11. BrettReed

BrettReed Member

I have sports sedan, the Model 3 tesla.. So nice for my lovely ride everytime...