Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello TMC!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Big Earl

bnkwupt
Supporting Member
Jul 12, 2017
La Conner, WA
Hi TMC,

My name is Lawson and I finally decided to join TMC after spending many months reading, watching videos, and learning about Teslas. My husband and I are Model 3 reservation holders - we signed up at 6:30pm on March 31st, so we're pretty close to the front of the list. We currently own several TDIs but realize that transportation is evolving and internal combustion is archaic, expensive and inefficient. We have a 2013 Fiat 500e that we picked up for a great price and we're really looking forward to getting a Tesla.

As I'm sure many people are, we're on the fence about getting the Model 3 or a used Model S. In an effort to help us decide, we are renting a 2013 Model S P85 for just over a week while we visit family in Washington State. We'll be taking it on a road trip to eastern Washington, most of which, aside from Superchargers on I-5, will be on the Plug-In NCW 80 amp J1772 network.

Anyway, that's my introduction for now. I'm looking forward to many years of great discussion and EV driving.

-Lawson

Prepare your self. One in every four people that drive a Tesla, buy a Tesla. You will not believe the car. don't feel bad if when you get home you hate the cars you own now.

Thanks for the warning. ;)

I have to admit, I've already driven three Model S's - two 70Ds and a 90D as well as a Model X P100DL. I've already been ruined and there is no turning back now. :D

Reactions: Aieukl378