Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highest production VIN in the wild

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

It's an improvement for sure, but they are still missing their own self imposed target of 2,500 per week by the end of Q1. I'm sure if they were building 2,500 per week that's the info Elon would have shared.

We also have to hope the 2,000 per week production rate is sustainable, as the scuttlebutt from last week seemed to be that Tesla had pulled out all the stops in order to hit that number... we don't know if that's something they can achieve under normal circumstances until they demonstrate they can maintain it for a month or more.

Troy's thingy estimated me around 25k-30k as global reservation number. If we're now around 15k total produced and factory is going at 2500/week, means I have ~4-6 weeks to go. That'd be sweet news indeed!

I'm in the same school of thought. Troy's delivery estimator has my global production number at 20k. Using that logic, they need another 5k cars to build before they build mine. Should I then assume I will get an invite to configure in roughly two weeks?

Cannot wait to see the numbers for this quarter, I was at the factory last night and there are a LOT of TM3s all ready to go

V4WjYH6.mp4

-Randy

This thread is for the highest production VIN seen in the wild !!
That's it.
No one comes here for your thoughts or opinions.
Upload your photo and include the VIN number.
If you want to hear yourself talk, please go to facebook.

Scottsdale, AZ #9892

View attachment 291420

“No one comes here for your thoughts or opinions”? No need to be rude.

Also, if you read your own words, or the original post in this thread, you are to only post the highest production VIN seen in the wild. The VIN you posted is nowhere near the highest.

Model 3 VINs on Twitter
#Tesla registered 4,793 new #Model3 VINs. Highest VIN is 25374.

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I actually come to this thread for thoughts and opinions, ideally centered on VIN numbers in the wild and registration of VIN numbers and what it could mean going forward. This quoted post I find quite informative and well worth my time to read and it does not even have a VIN gone wild.

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I actually come to this thread for thoughts and opinions, ideally centered on VIN numbers in the wild and registration of VIN numbers and what it could mean going forward. This quoted post I find quite informative and well worth my time to read and it does not even have a VIN gone wild.

Then you'll really love this one :) : Model 3 VINs on Twitter

"#Tesla registered 2,915 new #Model3 VINs. Highest VIN is 28289."