Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think you missed Fourdoor’s point.
I can do this until we all die, but you both still don't get the point. What if the detailer vacuumed everywhere every inch of the car but spider that was hiding or flew in when the debris blowing dust into the car made the spider web after the detail?
No one knows what happened and no one saw. It was just once incident with no picture no information on what exactly happened. Also, this doesn't happen to other Million plus people.

But that’s just what many people appear to be arguing - expecting the car to be clean and free of defects is not part of the ’Tesla Experience’ and people need to adjust their expectations.
As I have been saying again and again, I expected that my car would be perfectly clean and it was perfectly clean and this is the case for other Millions of people delivered. Otherwise they would come to his forum complaining about the spider web and dust on the dash.

at least you guys were able to inspect the vehicle before accepting it

last month was my second tesla "experience" - got a model 3 back in dec 2020.

for the Y, they literally dropped the car off on the street and took off. my wife didnt have a chance to even thank the sales advisor face to face hahaha. luckily there were no major issues, just the subwoofer wasn't "plugged in" so i had to make a service appt and get that resolved.

ive had better experience picking up a toyota prius than i did with telsa, range rover, or bmw. but im not a perfectionist and i temper my expectations.

like someone mentioned very early in this thread - these are not sales people at a dealership. they are there to get the vehicle off the lot with you in it! if you find a problem, book a service appt on the app. you guys will soon grow to love the car and deal with issues.

Reactions: yellowr6
Heard this defense before. However, it was back in service immediately for other damage that was noticed and others that weren’t address at all. Did you need photos and a list of those?
Haha it is not a defense. It is common sense. you left the car for repair and you just accept and take the car back without checking the fixed area? How would I or Tesla know you intentionally broke those trim pieces after you picked up the car and went home without notifying them on the spot?

It looks like you did not disclose the full story and there is no way that we would know the full story since you will not tell us exactly what happened because your only goal is to point out the "allegedly" Tesla screw ups.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Fourdoor and Dcam
Why didn't you show them and tell them at the service center when you got the car back? That's would be the first thing that I would do.
Everyone should definitely take the time to scrutinize Tesla service work, Even if you or a family member find defects in workmanship the next day, the service centers should not attempt to question customers as if they damaged their investment after bringing it to the service center for work in the first place. Especially if the damage is associated with work requiring the parts to be removed during glass replacement.

Everyone should definitely take the time to scrutinize Tesla service work, Even if you or a family member find defects in workmanship the next day, the service centers should not attempt to question customers as if they damaged their investment after bringing it to the service center for work in the first place. Especially if the damage is associated with work requiring the parts to be removed during glass replacement.
I agree that Tesla should own the issue and try to resolve it without telling the customer to pay $1000 plus. I am just wondering what was the real reason or what did the service manager tell you except "it is your fault" type response that you mentioned.

I agree that Tesla should own the issue and try to resolve it without telling the customer to pay $1000 plus. I am just wondering what was the real reason or what did the service manager tell you except "it is your fault" type response that you mentioned.
It’s a long story of Tesla service hell nobody wants to hear. You have a great day keep defending your webpage you do a good job See ya!

Anyway, I love my Tesla X, otherwise I would dump it, it don’t like people that trash my car or defend people that do.
BTW, no one here on this forum defends Tesla's wrong doing. All I am saying over and over again is that it is an isolated incident doesn't happen to the other Millions of majority Tesla owners and their experience with the service center, tech, and service managers.

• Funny
Reactions: Fourdoor
Truth hurts......lol:cool:
to quote Jack Nicholson, You can’t handle the truth.
BTW, no one here on this forum defends Tesla's wrong doing. All I am saying over and over again is that it is an isolated incident doesn't happen to the other Millions of majority Tesla owners and their experience with the service center, tech, and service managers.
WTF - that’s exactly what you are doing, defending tesla and blaming the victim, over and over again. ”isolated incident?” Let me remind you of what you said earlier,

“Here we go again and again. Tesla is the worst car and car company ever!!” And “If you have been a long time member here, you will see people are complaining the same issues thousands plus times, and that's why people are reacting, not because they drank the Koolaid, or being a fanboi, or trying to ignore the issues, but because it is tiring to see the same complaints over and over again”

You’re complaining because ‘thousands’ of people complain about Tesla service and then say it’s an isolated incident?

Let’s look at some of the other quotes…
  • “Why didn’t you take all the time you needed to inspect the vehicle before delivery?”
  • “Pretty long way from Fremont to Brooklyn mighta picked up a few dust particles on the way.”
  • ”These guys are not getting commission. They are doing what the job entails. Get you in the car, educate you and get you out the door. Don't expect to much from them. Why would they need to go above and beyond? Car is sold”
  • “Once you owned Tesla for a while, you will learn not to expect attention to details, premium experience, treat you like a King from customer service, and premium build quality”
  • “other manufactures have the same issues across the board”
  • “Why” in response to “you would expect the service to be phenomenal”
  • “you didn’t purchase teslas luxury vehicle.. you purchased their ECONOMY vehicle” (A $65k vehicle is an economy vehicle???)
  • “All car dealers do that”
  • “How would I or Tesla know you intentionally broke those trim pieces after you picked up the car and went home without notifying them on the spot?”
Especially the last one - the car was taken back to Tesla the next day and you accuse him of intentionally damaging the car? The universal theme and tone of your posts is “it wasn’t that bad,” ”the dealer couldn’t have done that” “your expectations are unreasonable” and “you did something wrong.”

You really need to go back and read all your posts, then look in the mirror. You’re not who you think you are.

WTF - that’s exactly what you are doing, defending tesla and blaming the victim, over and over again. ”isolated incident?” Let me remind you of what you said earlier,

“Here we go again and again. Tesla is the worst car and car company ever!!” And “If you have been a long time member here, you will see people are complaining the same issues thousands plus times, and that's why people are reacting, not because they drank the Koolaid, or being a fanboi, or trying to ignore the issues, but because it is tiring to see the same complaints over and over again”

You’re complaining because ‘thousands’ of people complain about Tesla service and then say it’s an isolated incident?

• “Why didn’t you take all the time you needed to inspect the vehicle before delivery?”
  • “Pretty long way from Fremont to Brooklyn mighta picked up a few dust particles on the way.”
  • ”These guys are not getting commission. They are doing what the job entails. Get you in the car, educate you and get you out the door. Don't expect to much from them. Why would they need to go above and beyond? Car is sold”
  • “Once you owned Tesla for a while, you will learn not to expect attention to details, premium experience, treat you like a King from customer service, and premium build quality”
  • “you didn’t purchase teslas luxury vehicle.. you purchased their ECONOMY vehicle” (A $65k vehicle is an economy vehicle???)
  • “How would I or Tesla know you intentionally broke those trim pieces after you picked up the car and went home without notifying them on the spot?”
Especially the last one - the car was taken back to Tesla the next day and you accuse him of intentionally damaging the car? The universal theme and tone of your posts is “it wasn’t that bad,” ”the dealer couldn’t have done that” “your expectations are unreasonable” and “you did something wrong.”

You really need to go back and read all your posts, then look in the mirror. You’re not who you think you are.
you keep digging your own hole and digging deeper and deeper and there is no end to this. Why don't you admit that you screwed up and apologize for wasting my time?
BTW, watch your language on this public forum.

• Disagree
Reactions: Fourdoor
No one said the dirty car is acceptable, but also no one saw the picture or how dirty it was. you are making an assumption that is based on your guess.
I didn't guess $hit, I took the OP's word for it. Could the OP be a lying sack of crap troll? Yes, but that isn't what people are saying / complaining about... they are calling her a Karen because they think this type of delivery is perfectly acceptable for the privilege of being allowed to own a Tesla.

Keith

Moderator @jjrandorin ? …please put this thread out of its misery

I dont moderate the model Y subforum, but even if I did, it would be unlikely I would take action on a thread this size in its entirety. You can report whatever post to a mod for this subforum for them to decide though (use the report function in a post and they will decide).

• Funny
Reactions: TSLY

😂 lmao

• Disagree
Reactions: nate704
Status
Not open for further replies.